Part 13

One, I can't see anything and two, I am really scared.

I can hear Juliet giggling away and Sammi constantly hushing her so, I have no clue about what's going on. The car lurched to a halt, so they helped me out of the car like a child and manouvered me around until they took off my blindfold and said, "Get ready then call us!" walking out.

I put on my new clothes, then realised they'd left my a pair of straightners and make-up. Thank god!

After applying my regular eyeliner and mascara, whilst trying to straighten my hair I realised I seemed more like me than I ever had. Without the mask of black or the pink, I looked like the person I once was. "Ready!" I called out, to Sammi and Juliet.

They took me into another room, it had assorted fairy lights dangling from the ceiling along with several "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" banners. A buffey table lined the back wall, whilst a mini bar lined the other wall but a small stage was ahead of me with a DJ stand. As I walked in people shouted, "Happy birthday!", many of them were people I'd seen going around with us on tour, others were press and journalists. It kinda hurt that my family wasn't here but I know my dad would host a party for me when I got back. Sammi and Juliet disapeared into the crowd, so I snuck up to the bar to get an apple tiser.

"Hello stranger," someone said behind me.

"Andy!" I shouted, hugging the life out of him.

"Ha, good to see you too oh and Hap-"

"Don't!" I interupted him.

"What you mean Happy-"

"Andy, pwease?" I moaned.

"Okay I won't, you enjoying the party?" he asked whilst ordering his drink.

"Yeah, you didn't have to do this for me,"

"Course we did, your're our little bunny,"

"Hey I'm taller than jinxx and Jake so don't call me little!"

"Little bunny!" He teased.

"Erm Emily can I talk to you?" Ashley said walking up to me.

"Ash don't," Andy said.

"Its fine, what do you want Ash?" I said.

"I want to apologise for what I did,"

"You don't have to, like you said you did nothing wrong," I could feel my eyes welling up.

"Yeah I did, I'm sorry I was drunk,"

"Don't you dare say that, don't talk like your my dad!" I said, tears started falling.

"Em, I'm really sorry please just forgive me!" He shouted.

"What so you can break my heart again!" Streaks of black mascara lined my cheeks as I sobbed.

"Ash, go," Andy said

"No I am sorry why can't-"

"Ash look at her!" Andy interupted.

He really looked at her, and nodded walking away.

Andy P.O.V

I opened my arms to her, offering a hug. She sniffled and hugged me, crying into my chest.

"Shhh," I whispered stroking her hair.

Thankfully the music was loud, so no-one saw or heard our little spat. "Andy? I'm sorry for all the rubbish I put you through theses past couple of days and I'm sorry for being a pain," she sobbed. I smiled as she said it knowing she meant it.