Part 8

The razor gleamed in my hand beckoning me. It was just inches from my wrist. I could've given in, I could've let go. Karlie's death was still fresh in my mind, not wanting to remember her I pushed her memory to the back of my mind; placing the razor down on the sink. Although it was 4 years since her death, time hadn't healed the pain of her loss.

Suddenly people were boarding the bus, "I'm sure she's okay, Andy!" Jinxx said.

"But b-b- how co-could this happ-pen" Andy stammered.

"Its okay, Andy," said Juiliet.

I opened the bathroom door, walking out and felt Andy's python grip around me.

"I was so worried, I-I thought you wer-we-" He whispered, near to tears.

"Are you okay?!" Jinxx asked.

"Won't be if Andy doesn't let go!!" I yelled.

He reluctantly let go of me, but even though I told them everything was okay, Jinxx wasn't convinced and just stared at me.

"Where's the others?" I said, noticing their absence.

*Silence*

"Andy?" I demanded.

"Err, wel I dunno," He lied.

I glared at him.

"Andy?" I asked again.

"I dunno!" He shouted.

I was getting angry, "Jinxx?" I asked.

"As if I'd know," He replied, still lying.

I was really annoyed now, so I looked to Juiliet.

"Oh, errr I-I"

"Ash got drunk and found some girl and Jake CC are trying to split them up before it gets serious!" she shouted.

"Juiliet!!" Jinxx and Andy shouted.

I stood, fuming but I didn't know who I was more angry at, Andy and Jinxx for lying or Ash.

I grabbed hold of my jacket, phone and went to leave. Andy grabbed my arm, "Don't!" I warned but thankfully he let go allowing me to leave the bus. It was warm outside but I still needed a jacket so holding out my phone I dialled the one number I hoped never to call.

"Hello?" Said a voice on the other end.

"Dad, can you come and get me?"