part 5

(Ashley P.O.V)

I saw her come round the corner, with a gang behind her.

Adrenaline pumped through my veins, but as she sped up so did they. I walked up to meet her hoping to scare off the gang; but they didnt. I grabbed hold of her arm and pulled her along, sprinting. I kept searching for a sub-shop or any fast food place, then I saw sub-way.

(Emily P.O.V.)

We made it to sub-way, thankfully. "That was fun, hey?" Ash said, panting.

"Thats what you call fun," I laughed.

We strode up to the counter and ordered a pizza sub for me and a chicken terriaki for him. I went to get my card to pay but Ash pulled his out and said, "My treat," and payed. We sat down near the back, I wolfed mine in secounds before Ash even started his.

"And the drink?" He said, joking.

I gave him the dirtiest look possible whilst he made the licking motion between his fingers.

He quickly shoveled his sub and we left, he put his arm round my waist almost hugging me as we walked.

"So how is it being daddy's little angel?" He asked.

"Don't ask" I snap at him.

"That bad, huh?"

"You have no idea!"

Rain started to fall, heavy. We looked at each other, and ran like hell to the hotel almost slipping round the corner. I couldn't help but hear "Rebel love song" in my head. We caught our breath for a moment, we sat amongst the many drunks and couples in the lobby.

"I'd better go," After realising the time.

"Its still raining, you could stay here.." he said with hope.

"Nah, I won't disturb the guys upstairs," with each syllable his hope faded.

I wanted to stay but I just couldn't, I hated getting close to people as they usually ran off after a while or worse. 

He leant in to kiss me but I pecked his cheek and left before he asked questions, not wanting to face him.

(Ashley P.O.V)

I watched her walk away, nearly ran after her. Nearly...