Chapter 32: not so happy ending

RAYA'S POV:

  "I doubt anything you have to say will convice me that I shouldn't be dating Hunter," I say in irritation, but that just makes Luke's grin widen even more, in a creepy way. 

     "Ah, ah, ah, I am one hundred percent sure that this information will be very interesting," he replies and I roll my eyes.

  " Whatever,  Luke, I came here so that I could apologize to my boyfriend, so if you don't mind I will be going now," I snap, growing impatient.

    "If you're sure that you don't want to hear what I have to say, go ahead, but you'll regret it and you know it," Luke says and begins to walk away. I look back up at Hunter's house with a sigh before yelling Luke's name and walking over to him.

   He smirks at me and I roll my eyes.

"Well, let's get this over with," I say.

    "As you wish, princess," he says and begins to tell me something that I can't even believe.

'HUNTER'S POV:

    I storm into my house and up to my room before my parents can even say anything to me. I can't believe that Raya thinks that I am anything like Godzilla! I would never force her into anything!

    Everything was fine until Raya decided to freak out on me. Jeez, I can't believe we are already in a big fight and it's only been two and half weeks, give or take a few days.

I don't want her to come over here and apologize because I just need a few minutes to myself right now. Which is kind of dick move because I know that she feels bad about it, but I just need to let myself calm down so that I don't say something I might regret.

    "Are you okay, Hunt?" Amy, my little sister, asks. I look at her and smile gently.

"Yeah, I'm great," I say and pick her up. She squeals in delight and I sigh while trying to forget about Raya for a minute.

     "Is that Luke?" She asks looking over my shoulder. I turn around to see what she is looking at. Luke is standing on the street and talking to someone. I walk closer to the window so that I can see who and notice that it's Raya.

      "Oh...crap," I mutter and set Amy down quickly.

"What's the matter? Are you mad at Luke?" She whispers and I shake my head, trying to reassure her even though I am beyond mad at Luke.

    "No, why don't you go find mom," I suggest and Amy makes a face.

"Why? I want to talk to you, Hunty," she whines.

    "I know, kido, but right now there a few problems that I have to deal with first," I explain and she pouts.

 "Do I have to?"

   "For me? When I come back inside i'll play with you," I say and a grin lights up her face.

"Okay! Bye Bye!" She squeals and runs out of the room.

  I look back out the window and notice that Raya is covering her mouth and it looks like she is about to cry. Shit, shit, shit, shit! I just knew Luke was going to tell her about the bet.

 I sprint down the stairs, but am stopped by my dad. He raises an eyebrow as I am about to run past him.

   "Where's the fire, son?" He asks.

"Dad.. I just.. I need to go right now," I say and he shakes his head in confusion.

  "Hunt..."