Chapter 6: Comeback wars

HUNTER'S POV:

I wake to the sound of my alarm clock going off. I roll over and instantly feel like i am going to throw up. I stumble into my bathroom and start puking my guts out into the toilet. When i am done, i lay my head down and groan. Going to that pary last night was a huge mistake.

    "Hunter? Are you ok?" Mom asks from outside the bathroom. I roll my eyes and sigh.

"Just peachy," I say sarcastically.

   "Do't use that tone with me, young man," Mom snaps.

"Mom, would you please go away? I know you don't really care, ok? So just go away,"

  "Your father will hear about this!" She snaps before walking away.

"Of course he will. And i will again be locked out of the house," I mumble to myself before standing up and closing my eyes when i start to feel like i am going to throw up again.

  When i finally get my bearings, i finish getting ready and walk out to my car and drive to school without eating anything because the thought of food is making me sick.

 "Hey, man, you look rough," Jerron says as he walks up to my car. I scowl at him before carefully getting out of my car.

  "Thanks a ton, Jer," I reply.

"Oh anytime, man,"

  "So, i might need a place to stay, tonight," I say and Jerron looks sympathetic.

"You already got in a fight with your parents and it's lonly 7:45 in the morning?" He asks and i grimace at the ground.

   "My mom and I were going at it this morning, and she threatened to tell my dad, so you just know that i will be kicked out tonight,"

 "Well, my place is always open, you know that,"

"Thanks..." I say as we walk into the high school.

Right off the bat i see Raya and her dick of a boyfriend, Conner, standing beside her locker and fighting.

  Don't ask me why they are still together, because i have no freaking idea.

"Get a room!" Jerron yells at them and Conner glares at uss.

    "Go screw yourself," Conner snaps back.

"Only if i can think of your girlfriend while doing it," Jerron says and i start laughing, but Conner looks like he is about to kill us or something.

   "What did you just say?" Conner yells back and stalks up to us. I see Raya try to stop him, but he shoves her off and keeps coming at us.

  "Oh calm down, hulk. We were just making a funny," I say and Jerron smirks at Conner.

"Yeah, calm your man boobs, ok?" Jerron says and i high five him.

  "You two..." Conner begins but Raya grabs his arm and tries to drag him away. He whips around and glares at her before scowling at the two of us and walking away.

"OOOOooooohh, whipped!" Jerron calls after him and i make the sound of a whip being cracked.

   "Shut up!" Raya yells as she whips back around to face us. I raise my eyebrows at her and smirk.

"Why?"

  "You are so freaking irritating! Shut up, ok? And leave us alone," Raya snaps and i grin.

"Um, let me think about it... No,"

   "Oh, i'm sorry,i didn't get that. I don't speak idiot," she says and i smirk. She is not very good at this comeback thing.