Kai-Nervous?

His tripping over his own feet,his constant blushing,him trying to impress you,him being a show off,his constant staring at you.You noticed none of it.Kai was madly in love with you.

Right now Everyone besides Sensei,Misako,Garmadon,and dr.Julian where sitting on the deck of the bounty talking and laughing.

"Then I was like hiya!!"Jay chattered on about something you weren't listing to cause you saw Kai staring at you.

He had a dreamy look on his face.You where sitting next to him and Cole.You ignored it and tried to listen to the others.

Kai looked away from you and told everyone,"Jay that's so last year I could beat way more serpentine than you!"Kai boasted puffing out his chest.

So Jay was talking about beating serpentine.You thought.

"Uh don't forget guys I defeated my dad that was possessed by the overlord!"Lloyd remarked.

"Well I didn't really defeat anything."You admitted."Kai smiled and looked at you,"your still really good."Kai flirted slightly trying to hold your hand.

You grabbed his hand making him slightly turn red."Thanks!"You thanked smiling looking into Kai's eyes.

You didn't notice it but the others where snickering.Kai scooted closer to you."I think you're a better fighter than I could ever be."Kai complemented.

Kai scooted away a little.You where weeping inside for him to come back.

Kai I NEED you.You thought.

You scooted towards Kai."Aww look at the two love birds!"Cole laughed.Kai blushed pretending he didn't love you but you know he did.

"Stop Cole!It's not a joke!"Kai yelled stomping out of the room.Zane frowned,"I hope he's ok."

Then at that moment you ran out of the room to the guys bedroom you knew Kai would be there.You opened the door and saw Kai on his top bunk curled up in a ball.

"Kai!"You shouted rushing towards him.Kai uncurled his little ball he made when he heard your voice you could tell he really liked you.

You climbed onto his bunk and sat next to him.Kai slowly tried to hold your hand again,you let him.

"You like holding my hand."You giggled."It makes me feel protected like nothing will never hurt me."Kai told you.

"Uh Kai?"You asked.

"Yeah?"Kai wondered.

"Umm can we be uh you know...Boyfriend and g-g-girlfriend?"You stammered.

Kai smiled,"of course."

Then Kai's face went closer to yours,then closer,then closer,then you kissed.

Kai's lips where soft.You guys soon stopped kissing needing air."I love you."You soothed stroking Kai's spiky hair."I love you too."Kai smiled.

"I love your hair!"You remarked playing with the spikes.Kai blushed,"oh I never do anything to it..."

"It's cute."You commented.Kai's face flushed fifty shades of red.You kissed him burying your hands in his dark brown spiky hair.Then Kai put his arms around your waist.

The two of you kissed for awhile it was a make-out session Kai whispered nice things to you whenever you needed a breath.

The two of you stopped kissing you and Kai cuddled in the bed the covers over everything but your heads and shoulders.

"Oh Kai I never knew you where this romantic"You giggled.

"Things change y/n."Kai replied smiling.

Then you two kissed.

-THE END