Zane-My Litte Nindroid

You where so happy you where on destiny's bounty and everyone was eating dinner Zane had cooked it."Zane I love it!"You complemented.Zane smiled,"Thanks."You and Zane where the best of friends you guys got along more than anyone else on the bounty.

Zane seemed to understand you more than anyone.Everyone soon was done eating."Ok want to play video games guys?!Kai asked Jay,Cole,Lloyd,and Zane."YES!"Cole Jay and Lloyd shouted in illusion.

"No thanks."Zane stated rejecting Kai's offer.Zane walked out of the kitchen to the upper deck of the bounty to stare at the stars.

You followed Zane who was leaned against the railing."Zane..."You started to say but didn't finish."Oh,hello y/n."Zane greeted.

"Hi Zane."You replied.You walked closer towards Zane,"what're you doing?"You wondered.

"Nothing really."Zane quietly said."Oh."You mumbled.You could tell you where developing a crush towards Zane.

You and Zane looked at the stars."How come every time your by me your heart speed increases?"Zane wondered.

Your face turned red Zane was soon going to sense you loved him.

You looked at Zane his cute innocent expression.You couldn't help it you crashed your lips into his.

Zane's black eyes widened.You frantically buried yourself in Zane's chest."I'm so sorry Zane I couldn't help it your just so handsome and cute!"You admitted.

Zane flashed a smile,"I really like you y/n."You unburied yourself from Zane and looked into his warm black eyes.

"I love you Zane."You squeaked nervously.

"I love you too y/n."Zane soothed.

You two kissed again and your arms went around Zane's neck and his went around your waist.

Soon the two of you broke apart needing air."You are so beautiful."Zane complemented you.You stroked through Zane's blonde hair."Your so handsome."You told Zane.

You and Zane held hands and looked up at the stars you where leaned against Zane.

"It's so beautiful out here."You said dreamily gazing at the stars.

"Not as beautiful as you."Zane flirted with you.

You and Zane slowly kissed his soft lips meeting yours.

Zane then frowned,"how can you even like me I'm a nindroid."

"Zane I don't care what you are I like who you are."You confessed placing your hand over Zane's heart (if he even has one lol).

"I just do not understand most things one does."Zane concluded.You put your head on his shoulder."Zane if I cared about the fact that your nindroid would I even say I love you?"You asked.

"No you would not."Zane answered.

"Zane you'll always be my little nindroid."you confirmed.

Then with that the two of you kissed.

-THE END