Lloyd-Seven Minutes

You where at a party not just any party but a party with the ninjas and their friends in Ninjago!Everyone was laughing and having a good time.Lloyd had just defeated the overlord and everything was peaceful.

"Hey y/n were playing seven minutes in heaven!"Jay shouted."Wanna play?"Cole asked.

You really didn't want to but seeing the smiles of Cole and Jay made you say,"sure."

"Put something in the bag."Jay instructed."Ok."You said putting the necklace you where wearing in the bag.Kai put you in the closet."We'll put whoever's coming in with you in here in a minute."Kai told you.

"Ok whoever picks y/n's item first has to go in the closet with her!"Jay shouted.

That's all you heard and everything was silent for about two minutes.Then someone got shoved in with you,and someone shut the closet door.Everything was pitch black.

The person was on top of you squishing you."Sorry,y/n."The person replied getting off you.You recognized the voice it had a touch of feminine to it,Lloyd!

You smiled you have had a crush on him for awhile,"it's ok Lloyd."You blushed.

"Wow I'm so relived I'm not in here with Kai!"You giggled."Yeah."Lloyd said.Lloyd grabbed your hand cutely."Lloyd..."You mumbled.

"I'm just afraid of the dark,don't tell anyone."Lloyd sighed.You knew the Blondie was blushing even though it was dark.

You leaned closer to Lloyd and kissed his cheek.You could tell Lloyd was blushing again even though it was dark."Wow."Lloyd mumbled.You smiled,"want another?"Lloyd quickly said,"yes!"You kissed him on the cheek again passionately.

"Y/n I...I really really like you...In fact I love you."Lloyd admitted.

Lloyd slowly kissed you on the lips you where stunned by his impulsive act,and then he wrapped his arms around your waist.

The two off you stopped gasping for air.Lloyd stroked your hair."I've always had feelings for you y/n I always tried to impress you."Lloyd told you.

"I could tell you always puffed out your chest,you put your hands on your hips,and you stared at me."You remarked.

Lloyd laughed,"yeah I did didn't I?"Lloyd replied sheepishly.

Lloyd started to tickle your chest."L-Lloyd s-sto-stop!"You gasped laughing.Lloyd didn't listen he found it amusing.Lloyd laughed still tickling you."Stop please!"You shouted.

Lloyd stopped a look off concern crossing his face."You ok?"He asked."Yeah I'm fine."You said.

You and Lloyd kissed more passionately this time Lloyd put his arms around your waist and you put your arms around his neck.You and Lloyd where kissing and all of a sudden light flooded into the closet.

You and Lloyd stopped but Lloyd had his arm around you though.Kai was standing in the doorway his eyes wide and his eyebrows lifted.

"I did not need to see you two making out."Kai grumbled.You smiled looking at Lloyd who was also smiling.

"So seven minutes is up?"You wondered."yeah."Kai told you and Lloyd.

Lloyd held out his hand for you to hold,you grabbed his hand and smiled at him.The two of you walked out Kai was already sitting down.

You and Lloyd sat down by the other ninja it was awkward because everyone stared at you and Lloyd.

"Let's play."Jay said.You buried yourself into Lloyd's chest and Lloyd ran his hands threw your h/c hair.

"I love you y/n."Lloyd smiled.

"I love you too Lloyd."You smiled.

-THE END