Seven

"Took you years to open the damn door. Why? Jerking off?" I asked Ivan, still pissed with what happen back at Harry's house.

"Oooh. Keep the attitude, hun. I guess your night didn't go as planned?"

"Fuck off, wanker."

His smirk gets more annoying as he followed me down the hall to my room. I want to throw things at him, but I don't have the strength right now. Instead, I came to a halt and crashed my lips to the skin of his neck. He was caught off guard, making us fall on the floor. In a beat, he was already kneading my chest and his other hand on my waist.

This is what I needed. A fucking release.

"Let's get to bed, yeah?" He asked but I ignored him as I undo the zipper of his jeans. Grabbing his growing length, then running my palm up and down. "Fuck, Ken. So eager?" He smirked, bitting his lip as he watched me.

"Let's get this to work, shall we?" I was about to hook my fingers from the band of my underwear when the doorbell rang.

Both of us curse under out breath.

"Who's that?" He asked me in an annoyed whisper. My hand still working on his length.

"I don't fucking know," I say then slid my underwear off. "Ignore them," I say positioning myself. My legs were on his sides as he supported his upper body using his arm.

We're nose to nose, both breathing hard. His tip was poking against my entrance which made me moan in pleasure.

Thank fuck Harry for making me so arroused earlier that we don't need to work on me anymore.

I pushed lower, sinking his length slowly then pulling back. It was a tease for myself, but it's I want. I didn't know how I survived the drive back here, I was so worked up and hot. Gladly, Ivan is here to help.

"Ken, deeper," Ivan says when I pushed lower for the third time. He took the lead, grabbing my waist and pushing me down, penetrating me deep.

My mouth feel open as I relish the feeling of him inside me, bare skin, without a condom. The doorbell continued to rang, but we ignored it. I move faster, circling my hips and sinking deeper again. I couldn't help the moan that escaped my lips.

"Kendall, open this door!"

My action stopped as I realized who was on the other side of the door.

Mom.

I quickly get up. Fixing myself as I made my way to the door. Ivan does what he has to do.

"Kendall!" Her voice roared again.

"Coming!"

Ivan laughed behind me murmuring a low 'obviously not'. I shot him a glare before continue heading to the door. When I opened it, they easily noticed my surprised reaction. Both of them smiled at me before stepping in my apartment.

"What are you doing here?"

"Visiting," my mom answered.

"You left this back at my place," while Harry said in the same time.

My mom smiled, obvously delighted by Harry'a presence.

"So happy to meet your new friend, Kenny."

Obviously.

I can't comprehend the happenings in front of me. Mom. Harry. Did I really forgot my phone back at Harry's? Totally stupid.

I couldn't do anything but to invite both of them inside. Offering something to drink, only to be declined. My mom asked Ivan to help her get something from her car. I was too annoyed to focus on her. The wetness between my legs irritates me more than ever. And I'm dying for a fucking release.