Last Chapter

This is more like an add on.

This is because a friend requested me to write a little 'five years later'.

**************************************************

5 years later -

"Ace babe, can you grab Angie and Conner? They need to have a shower" I call out.

Ace walks to me and wraps his arms around my waist. Kissing my neck softly.

"Of course baby" He says smiling.

I giggle and smile down at our little Thomas. He's nine now. Such a handsome boy.

"Hurry up then! Go get them" I say as Ace doesn't let go of my waist.

He groans and walks away to get our little ones. I guess you could say it's a little hectic around here, we found Thomas' little sister, their two years apart. We have Thomas a nine year old, Jordan a seven year old, Conner and Angela who are five and a new baby on the way. We had said we would adopt or get someone else to carry our child but this sort of just happened.

"Am I getting another sister or another brother?" Thomas asks.

"I don't know Tommy" I say smiling.

Thomas has forgotten over time that he was adopted and Jordan, when we got her was only two and a half so she thinks the same, that she is ours completely so Ace and I never make the distinction, when people ask we just tell them they are our children and always have been.

"Well, I want a little sister" Thomas says. I smile.

"You do now?" I ask. He nods his head.

"Conner is like my mini me so two mini me's would be too much" He says grinning cheekily.

"Go get ready for school you" I say laughing slightly.

He kisses my cheek and runs off to his room as I keep an eye on the water level of the bath.

"Got them" Ace yells out.

I watch as Conner and Angela laugh and squeal as Ace has them over his shoulders. I smile and help them get into the bath. I walk to the door where Ace is smiling at me. I hug him, my head resting on his chest as he hugs me back.

"I love you" He murmurs into my hair. I smile.

"I love you too, are Pete and Rihanna still taking Jordan and Thomas to school?" I ask.

"Yeah, I think so" Ace says smiling.

"OPEN YOUR DOOR" We hear someone yell at the door. I groan, damn Brax and Jesse.

"Hello you two love birds!" Brax yells as I open the door. Ace is watching the kids still.

"Hey guys" I say smiling.

I look to see their adopted daughter, Elizabeth.

"Hey Lizzy" I use her nick name.

"Hi" She says softly.

"So what's this visit for anyway?" I ask.

"Well, term two has just started at school so we wanted to come see how Thomas and Jordan are and help you out. Especially since your preggers again" Jesse says. I roll my eyes at his choice of words.

"Speaking of which, Ace really needs to get going. Pete and Rihanna should be here soon to take Thomas and Jordan to school" I say smiling.

Soon Thomas and Jordan come running down the stairs, Tommy is in that stage where he has to jump down the stairs, he can't just walk.