Chapter 12

“Okay so, our appointment is tomorrow at two pm. The principal knows I will be going home early. Do you have any exams on at that time?” Ace asks.

I shake my head at him while handing him his coffee. The morning sickness has recently started and Ace kept waking up to comfort me.

“I'm sorry I keep waking you” I mumble.

Tears were brimming my eyes. The mood swings had started too. He gives me a small sad smile before getting up and hugging me.

“Hey, it's okay. It's not your fault baby girl. I love you okay?” He whispers.

I smile and nod my head before looking up at his gorgeous face.

“I love you too” I whisper.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his head down to make his lips meet mine.

“I've got to get to work but I'll see you at lunch. Good luck in your exams” He whispers.

Lilly was going to come over and then drive me to school when it's closer to my exam time. I pecked his lips before tapping his ass as he walked away.

“You really love my ass don't you?” He asks teasingly.

I laugh and nod my head smirking.

“I like it even more knowing I own it” I say smirking.

He chuckles and rolls his eyes before saying goodbye to me and Gasper. Heading for the door.

Ace's P.O.V

I feel so bad for her. I know she's worried about exams, about the baby, about how well she'll be at being a mum. I love her so much. That's why tonight I'm taking her out to dinner before bringing her back home and running her a bath in the new jet tub I bought.

“Hey Ace. How's everything at home going?” Greyson asks.

I could have killed Greyson. He decided he would work as the fill in for the school counsellor for the rest of the year.

“Yeah they're good. She's starting to get mood swings and morning sickness. I feel so bad for her. Knowing I was the one who is making her go through this. I got her pregnant” I say upset. Greyson chuckles.

“By what I've heard, it was a mutual feeling to have sex and mutual feeling to start a family” Greyson says.

“Yeah I guess but I'm not the one who has to throw up every morning, have mood swings, weird cravings and squeeze a baby out of my body” I say.

Greyson laughs while nodding. I scowl at him.

“Look, Ace. That may be true but you have to comfort her at early hours in the morning when she throws up, you have to walk on egg shell's when she's having mood swings, you're the one who has to go out and buy those weird drinks or foods she wants no matter how early or how late and you have to feel guilty about putting her through so much pain as she gives birth” He points out.

Well I guess Krystal and I both have our work cut out for us.

“Yeah. I guess, I never really looked at the role I was taking. I'm just worried about Krystal and our baby” I say.

We were in my homeroom. It's recess now so we didn't have to worry about people over hearing us.

“You know I'm right. Anyway with the amount of kids you two want. You'll need to get use to all of this” He says chuckling.

“That's if she wants more kids after having the first one with me” I state. Greyson sighs.

“What is it with you two and not having a little faith?” He asks.