Chapter 11

Hey guys, been a while I know. 

There is explicit parts pretty early on in this so Just skip if you don't want to read it. Honestly I find it awkward writing explicit scenes but my friends who read my work always ask for them so I write them. Sorry if you think my writing is shit. haha 

*****************************************

“You know I love you” Ace whispers huskily while kissing my neck. I smile and bite my lip.

“I know. But I love you more” I say before turning around and assaulting his lips.

Ace leaned back on the bed, causing me to lay on top of him. He was softly holding my sides. Holding me in place as he kissed me back passionately.

“I'm so glad you took the day off today” I whisper as I kiss down his neck and unbutton his top.

I pull back and find him biting his lip while smiling.

“You didn't have Exam's today. I wanted to spend the day with you” He admits while blushing.

I giggle before kissing down his now exposed chest until the hem of his pants. I started pulling off his pants and boxers while he held my shoulders.

“You know you don't have to right?” Ace says. I smile up at him and nod.

“I know. But I want to” I whisper sexily before taking his member in my mouth.

He instantly moaned as he held my head softly. Helping me keep a steady rhythm. I could feel him growing.

“Baby, I'm gonna cum” He moans.

I place my hands on his abdomen. I kept bobbing up and down until I felt him explode in my mouth. I instantly swallow before looking up at Ace. He was blushing profusely. I smile at him before crawling further up so we were at eye level.

“I'm sorry” He whispers. I smile.

“Nothing to be sorry about. I didn't pull away for a reason Ace” I say before connecting my lips with his.

He wrapped his arms around me and flipped us over so he's on top of me. I smile into the kiss. I slowly pulled his top off the rest of the way, while his hands made their way down to my shorts. In one swift movement he pulls them off as well as my panties.

Next he rips my top. I laugh as he does so. He winks at me before trailing kisses from my neck down my chest passed my stomach until he ducked down and licked along more clit. I squirmed and gasped in pleasure.

As he licked and sucked on my woman parts, he would run his hands softly up and down my thighs. I couldn't help but moan at every touch. I held onto the sheets as he made me cum then licked me clean. As he looked up at me I blushed. He smiles before kissing my lips softly.

“You're so cute when you blush” He says as he caresses my cheek.

I smile and roll my eyes. I moan as he enters me.

“I am seriously glad you had the day off” I say before flipping us over so I was on top.

He looked surprised. I smirked. I placed my hands on his chest as I moved myself on his member. I smiled as he held onto my hips softly.

****

“Babe. Dad is expecting us soon” I say in a whiny voice as Ace takes his time in getting changed.

Part of me didn't want to hurry him since I was sitting on the bed watching him getting changed, but the other half of me knew better.

“Hey babe? When do you want to start a family?” Ace asks as he tries to tie his tie.