In The Silence-7

Woo 300 reads! I'm sorry it's been really long! I've been on holiday! :) No where special if your wandering. Just Messingham. (North England) Any way hope you enjoy this chapter. :)

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 7

Chloe

Chloe was lead into an other room, crying even harder now. She had no reason to stop. What ever he's going to do to her, he can't make her stop. But if he could she would be grateful.

Mr Shuts sat Chloe down on this metal chair. He then strap her in with long leather belt so tight she couldn't move. Chloe didn't know what he was going to do to her but it must be painful. But what could be more painful than what has already happened to her.

"This will teach you," He muttered, pulling out a familiar needle and thread from a sewing box. Chloe cringed at the memory of the first time Mr Shuts us one. Mr Shuts strolled over to her, his face lifeless and blank. Her pulled her head back and strapped the final belt across her forehead.

"This won't hurt...much," He said punching a needle into Chloe's skin. She stated to close her eyes, and she welcomed it.

Tina

All the girls sit in silence. Chloe's been gone for half a hour now. What is Mr Shuts doing to her? Is he torturing her? Is he raping her again? Is she dead? Tina hoped he was doing none of those things but as the seconds ticked by it was more and more likely that one of those things were true.

None of the girls bothered to talk to each other. The room was filled with suspense, they breathed it along with the air, filling their noses and venturing into their veins. It was a horrible feeling. They all just stared at the door longing it to open. Longing to see Chloe walk in, unharmed and no longer crying. But this was Mr Shuts we're talking about. The selfish basterd will do anything in his power

None of the girls bothered to talk to each other. The room was filled with suspense, they breathed it along with the air, filling their noses and venturing into their veins. It was a horrible feeling. They all just stared at the door longing it to open. Longing to see Chloe walk in, unharmed and no longer crying. But this was Mr Shuts we're talking about. The selfish bastard will do anything in his power to hurt her, make her feel pain, or kill her in the most inhumane way possible.

Tina was trembling badly, if anything happened to Chloe she would be sure to kill herself. Tina felt so guilty, if she wasn't so cocky in the first place she wouldn't be here and Chloe would have one less thing to cry about. Or if she didn't try to escape maybe Mr Shuts wouldn't be so hard on her.

Ten more minutes went by. The guilt from Tina started to rise. The possibilities were narrowing down. 1) He was giving her a long and painful torture. 2) She was dieing. 3) He was calming her down, wiping her tears and comforting her. Tina hoped the last option was right but it seemed less likely now. 

Suddenly the door flung open and Chloe was shoved into the room. The door slammed shut again, leaving the girls just standing there taking in what had just happened.

Chloe stands up and faces towards all of them. Mr shuts has done the unthinkable. Chloe's eyelids had been sewn shut. A thick black thread covering them up. Chloe's face covered in blood, and a waterfall of the stuff pouring down her face from her eyelids. What has he done?!

Kelly and Alex wearily come over to her and guide her to the bathroom. Even they haven't seen anything like this before.

Tina, Jas and Sam just look over to them bewildered and shocked. How could he do this to her? How can she live? They all relied on there sight. How will Chloe live in her state?

'How could he do that to her?'  Wrote Jas to Tina.

'How could I know?!'

'Well, sorry!'

'No, I'm sorry. I'm just a little shocked that's all,'

' I know we all are,'

'I think we need another plan to get out of here,'

'No, way! I'm sorry Tina but I don't want to end up like Chloe, nor Molly. I think it's best if we just except the fact that we're stuck here and no ones going to find us. Alive that is,'

'You just can't give up!'

'Yes I can, and deep down you know we're stuck to. That's the end of it.'  Jas left Tina standing there. She had no one now. No one to help her. No one who understands her.  What can she do now? Should she give up to? No, she can't.

The door swang open again and Mr Shuts strolled in.

"Hello Angles," He said cheerfully.

"Where's, Chole, Kelly and Alexandra?" The three of them looked towards the bathroom door.

"Oh I see. Making Chloe look more pretty are they now,well I hope they do a good job of it." He says looking at his watched.

"Oh I must run, girls. I'll be late for work."

This was the cheque Tina had been waiting for. She grabbed one of the sauce pans from the window and knocked him on the head with it.

"Ow! You little b*tch! How dare you?!" He said grabbing Tina's arm and shoving her out the room.

What had she done? But more importantly what is Shut up Shuts going to do?

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's quite short. But saving all the ideas for the next chapter! :)