Not a chapter

I recently started to write another book with my friend Clara.

It would mean a lot to me if you read it, it's on the account Steph-Clara and it's called Zephyr.

Here's the summary:

The Rift is a howling, wind-filled void, punctuated only by small, floating islands. Two islands - one that harbours positive energy and one that harbours negative energy - are the only islands in their small area of the Rift. Every 500 years, the currents of the Rift push the two together and the immortal elementals that inhabit them fight a war.

Keeva Delacroix was only a child when the last war was fought. She's an air elemental, the least powerful kind, but she's also the protegee of the positive leader and a very good fighter.

Zephyr Whitmore commands the negative's army. Being the quartic elemental-the only elemental able to bend all 4 elements- he's the most powerful elemental to ever live. His past has turned him into a master manipulator, though not without a price. It's also given him scars.

The two are opposites, but when Keeva is captured by the negative side, they realize they need to trust each other.

Because, somehow, their powers tie them together.

And because the leaders of their islands are keeping a secret - a secret that could kill them all.

"My posture stiffened.

My fingers itched to grab my whip and use it against them.

They came here asking for peace and not to start the war, but I was beginning to wonder if that was true."