Heading For Nowhere {thirty day writing challenge}

hi please do not read this it is crap and unfinished

and it's called heading for nowhere [if you're curious about the title, it's actually a song by Jets Overhead from their album No Nations and it's the Bonus Track anywho I was obsessed with this song as a young 'un and i listened to it the other day and i fell in love with it again so yeah that pretty much sums up everything ALSO if you want to listen to it i included a video on the side :) -->]

so anyway, this story is actually a "thirty day writing challenge" created by the lovely halcyon and if you wish to participate then you can message me or you can just hit the external link.

THE CHALLENGES ☛

✔ day one: write a short story/one shot based around the song awake my soul by mumford and sons

✔ day two: write a rant.

✔ day three: find a quote. any quote. add it to your book.

✔ day four: now write something based on it.

✔ day five: write a paragraph set in a fairground.

✔ day six: it's friday, friday, gotta get down on friday. write about an awkward scenario where rebecca black's friday breaks the silence.

✔ day seven: one week into the challenge. congrats. give one book recommendation (wattpad or not wattpad) for anybody who might be following your challenge to read.

✔ day eight: write a letter to someone saying something that you've never said before. don't worry. they hopefully won't see it ;)

✔ day nine: write a bit about yourself (:

✔ day ten: write the most cliché one shot story possible.

✔ day eleven: write about your best ways to get story inspiration.

✔ day twelve: you're a disney channel tv show character. who are you and why?

✔ day thirteen: tell me whether you like this {still by daughter} song, and why you do/don't.

✔ day fourteen: write a short paragraph on what you did yesterday.

✔ day fifteen: halfway through! tell me about your most embarrassing school experience.

✔ day sixteen: type up something you wrote when you where younger. it could be a diary entry, or a made up story. even a christmas list. anything. it just has to be a few years old.

✔ day seventeen: write a story with the opening being this: i ran, my feet slipping on the paving stones as i turned the corner.

day eighteen: rewrite an urban legend or fairy tale.

day nineteen: everyone had 'spooky' stories passed around their school when they wee young. write one down.

day twenty: write down five things you've never told the internet before.

day twenty-one: write about an embarrassing public transport experience (trains, buses, ect)

day twenty-two: you're in the front seat of your car and choose the music that you'll listen to for the duration of the ride. what album is it and why.

day twenty-three: type up a copy of a receipt of something you brought this month

day twenty-four: write about your inspiration/idol

day twenty-five: write about your best friend.

day twenty-six: write another rant. because everyone always likes rants.

day twenty-seven: you're now an animal. which one are you.

day twenty-eightroses are red, and violets are blue. write a poem.

day twenty-nine: one day till the end. find a song lyric and write it down. you deserve a break.

day thirty: well done. you made it. write about the best thing you gained from doing this challenge.

so yeah guys, as you can tell i'm super super excited for this HOWEVER i also am in the process of writing virus [it'd be super cool if you'd check it out, she shamelessly self advertises] sooooo i might not be able to update this daily but I SWEAR I WILL TRY

okay so yeah cool have a good day and may all your christmases be white

-alyssa-