chapter no.8

A few weeks later...

Riya said Ashwin about the effect she had of his eyes and why she cried.

Ashwin apologized for hiding his identity. Ashwin loved his wifey. They both spend lots of time together.

That one day was the best for Riya when....

Riya calls Ashwin " Ashwin! Where are you? It's 12am. I even asked at your hospital. They said you left about an hour ago. "

" Riya i was heading home only but i just cought up with some other work but.... Now I am feeling well.my head is aching. I am at the CCD near the park. I don't feel like I can drive and there are no taxis available. Ive being trying to call but unfortunately i have no bbalance. Can you comè to picks me up? "

" Ashwin just relax. I am on my way."

Riya reaches the CCD to find it completely vacant. The light were on though. She shouted his name but suddenly someone from behind blindfolded her.

She knew it was Ashwin because of his charming smell all around.

" Ashwin, what are you doing?"

" relax wifey and sit. Dont open untill i say"

Riya sat on a chair silently for a few mins. Since she could not see clearly before, she had developed good hearing habit.

She heard few people entering.

She kept silent for a while.she was really getting impatient.

Alas! Ashwin asked her to open her eyes.

She could see Ashwin on his knees with a ring in his hand. Riya was utterly happy. Ashwin said " Riya you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I can never repay you for the life you have shown me. I know we were married and this sounds silly. You married me for your parents and now i want to marry you for being mine and only mine. So will you give me the honour to help you forever, to care for you forever and love you forever and ever? I love you Riya"

Riya nodded a yes and cried. Ashwin quickly slipped the beautiful diamond ring in her fingers and hugged her.

Riya felt safe and warm in his arms. When Riya was stable, she could hear a soft romantic song playing at the background by few musicians and her friends and her dearest parents smiling at the love birds.

Riya was confused as to why was everyone here. Her doubt was cleared when she heard a bursting of the baloon from behind and a her brother shouting " Happy Birthday Di. "

This was the. Starting of their new life.

A year later they were blessed by a baby girl. They named her as ASHIYA.Their love.

ASH-win + ri- YA = ASHIYA

Like every other love story. They went to many ups and downs but they always ended up together....happily.

-------THE END-------