chapter no.3

Ashwin's p.o.v.

How could i do this?

How could i hit that beautiful girl.

I was already stressed after having a fight with dad. I was in my own thoughts when i hit her.

She was wearing a red shalwar and duppata with red kurti. She was beautiful more than beautiful

She was hit hard by me.But she didnt shouted . She was silently...calmly...looking at me.

I took her to the hospital. I wished she was ok. I felt hard to stand here looking someone being hurt because of me.
I did payed all the money that was required for the operation.

Luvkly, she was saved but she lost her eyesight. It would comè back. Since she had a major òperation and the òperation would bé with 0% chances. Her famíly took. a step back.

That was moment when I decided to be an eye doctor.

Her family filed a case against me. But that girl urged her parents to take it back.

I went London to study opthalmology- study of eye.

It took me 5 years to cocomplete all my. Courses. I kept a check on that girl by my friends to see if she is ok.

Riya

This name makes me crazy. This name makes me live. This name makes me work hard.

I came back to India after completing my education to again to see that girl smiling.

I went to her house with an aim in my mind.

To make her a princess.my princess...