chapter no.7

Riya was unconcious for next two hours.

Ashwin was by his side all time.
Though he was tired, he remembered his promise.
Ashwins and Riya parents were waiting outside. They asked Ashwin to go and rest but he denied.

Ashwin was scared at the same time. He was scared if she remembers who he was. He was the guy because of whom she lost her career.

Riya opened her eyes. She blinked multiple times and said" Ashwin where are you? I can see"

Ashwin was standing by the window in his own thoughts. He quickly came and looked deep in her beautiful eyes.

Riya was confused because he had same brown eyes.

How could this happen?

She again asked" Ashwin is it you?"

Ashwin nodded with worry but yet smiled" yes, it's me Riya."

" where you the one who hit me?"

Ashwin stuttered looking at the ground " y-e-s-s i-t w-a-s m-e"

Riya got tears in her eyes. She buried her face in his chest and cried and sobbed like a baby for what felt like hours.

Ashwin felt guilty. He could feel tears in his eyes. He held her in her arms closely afraid to loose her  and consoled her and said " Riya I am sorry. I- "

Before he could say anything else, Riya pressed her lips to his lips. Ashwin was dumbstruck for a few seconds then kissed her back. Ashwin could taste the saltness of her tears.

Riya pulled away, cathched her breath and said looking in his brown eyes " Ashwin, I love you. I always loved you. "

Ashwin hugged her tightly smiling.  They both were in bliss.

Until as usual their parents broke it by rushing  in to see her :-P