Part 3

****Once again, thanks for reading! I'll upload the last part by monday, thanks!******

I looked everywhere for Groden, but he wasn’t there. He had promised to wave goodbye. But then I realized waving goodbye wouldn’t matter in the long run and I buckled up and turned the pod on. Mac made sure the doors were secured and waved good-bye. Even if I wanted to take control of the pod and blast myself to some other planet or ship, I couldn’t have because the coordinates were locked. I entered the air and took one last look at my home before turning to the black ship at least three times the size of the New Life. It looked like I would arrive in about fifteen minutes; I decided to just take deep breaths. I couldn’t hold it in, I started crying silently to myself. I didn’t like not knowing the ending, I needed to know what was going on and I felt alone and scared.

That’s when I heard the rustling in the back seat. I looked back and saw a bit of midnight black hair sticking our from under the back seat.

“Groden!” I surprised myself with the newfound energy in my voice. “You weren’t supposed to come.”

He just told me to be quiet and explained the plan.

Where we approached the black ship two other pods came out and assisted my landing in the garage. After descending and getting out I turned and faced a man in all red, including his hair.

“Aria. We are pleased to have you aboard the ship make your self at home. I am captain Nathan.”

“Well,” I turned and looked back at the N.L, but it was already out of sight. “My home is rather far, so there may be difficulties making this my home.”

“Then I suppose you’ll rather enjoy staying in the servants quarters.” He snorted at me and motioned for one of his guards to lead me to my room.

My room was amazing for a servants quarters; it was all my favorite color, blue. Everything from the canopy bed to the floor to the look out window was flowing with the color, like one giant waterfall. Servants came in and attended me; I was offered anything I wanted. I saw myself living there ten years form now, brainwashed that it was the perfect life. I didn’t even have to worry about parents who were traitors.

Since my navy blue uniform was starting to smell from the sweat of the days adventure, I changed into tan pants and a red shirt. I stuffed a few other articles of clothing and some imperishable food and placed into my bag if I was to make a run that night.

While in bed that night, I contacted Groden with my hidden device.

“Any news?”

“Well Aria, Nathans planning to butter you up then trading you over to the F.Z.S ship. You are more of a problem then we thought. We need to act tonight. ”

I heard footsteps in the hall and shut off the gadget. Nathan entered the room; this time he was wearing all green, including his hair.

“I know it’s a bit late, but do you want to go walking? I can arrange for the guards to take you.”

“Actually Captain Nathan, I was planning on staying in bed, I feel a little...sick from the…uh...ride over” I came up with a lame excuse.

“As you wish.” With that he exited the room.

The next few hours were a blur. The guards outside my door were making a swap, as quick as I could I ran down the hall and entered the garage. Groden was waiting in the pod. As fast as he could he took flight and entered some things on the key that unlocked the coordinates and sent us flying fast, far from the ship.

“Where are we going?” I asked him.

““Earth,” He said with a smile “home.”