50. Predictable Routine

Harry
The ice skating was boring as Fuck and the only thing that kept me from storming out was watching Carly stake. It was really nice to hear her laugh though I hated it that it's fucking Liam that made her laugh, I just ignored the voice in my head that was tempting me to slam his head to a iron bar and instead watch Carly being sexy without even trying.
The day went fast and we ate baked chicken and rice and went to bed. Next morning was kind of nice, I watched Carly and Kim bicker about movie star before the girls went to a store next door. The whole day was bullshit playing games and all till evening when we later ate then slept.
The whole routine is crap till it's finally Christmas. Everyone seems to be in a Christmas spirit and I don't give a shit about Christmas feeling,  I just want Carly to remember what happened the night she was drunk.
If she did, life would be a lot easier and we'll be together. But if it wasn't for her obnoxious habit of forgetting thinks when drunk, I would have been fucking her in the bathroom,  thrusting into where only I, know would make her scream my name. I would place wet kisses on her collarbone and suck her cream breast in a teasing way. I would tell her how much i missed her, how much I love her, how much I'm sorry as I fuck her hard
"Harry" Kim stops me from my perverted thought
"What? " I snap and Neil scowl at me
" Can you pass the scissors? "
" Oh..  Yeah " I grumble and pass the hideous looking scissors to her.  I hadn't noticed we were all sitting in circle, exchanging Christmas gifts.
I had bought only four gifts, for Lou, Neil, Gemma and Carly.  I hope Liam and Kim wouldn't be pissed off,  I could run to the store tomorrow to get them a late late gift.
"A scarf " Kim chirps and hugs Neil, I see his cheek go red and I shake my head in laughter.
I finally tear pass the thousand wrappers to find a black boot
"Thanks Liam" I smile at him and feel a bit guilty for not getting him anything.
I opened the rest gifts and find stupid things like beanie, watch and a pair of jeans.
I shake my head and watch Carly. She has been silent all this while and I watch as she tear into my gifts and bring out the sliver necklace I bought her, her face finds mine and in the midst of everyone's noise I find silence.
Carly looks down into the box and finds the second gift I bought her. Her face twist in sadness? anger? I can't really say,  she's been fucking hard to read.
She stands up and no one notice her,  no one except me though.
She stood up and walked to the kitchen and I do so myself,  she can't keep walking away anytime I remind her of us.
She has to face me one way or another and with that I entered into the kitchen.

Carly
My chest tightens and I feel my eyes burn slightly from the lack of control I seem to have.
Harry bought me a small mirror,  I know it doesn't seem like much but the inscription written on the back of it just drove me to the edge.
Who knew we'll find love through this?
I try to catch my breath and gulp down a bottle of water. I can look pass the beautiful necklace he gave me but not pass the mirror.  This message is just confusing, if he is so much in love with me then why did he leave? why didn't he fight to keep me?
"Are you okay? " The familiar British accent startle me and I turn to face him.
" You can't keep doing this Harry" I say and mean it "There's no way I'll be able to move on if you keep doing this"
"Keep doing what? Buying you gifts? " he plays innocent but I know him better than that.
" Yes and you have to stop reminding me of what we had "
" Why?  So you can run off to fucking Zayn?" I'm thrown back by his harsh tone but more thrown because of he just mentioned Zayn
"What does Zayn have to do with this?"
" Everything!  He's always fucking there! " he raise his voice at me
" Well if you hadn't left..  There would have been no need for him to even be there! " I raise mine even higher
" Jesus!  Don't you think I know that already?  I miss you Carly,  I miss how much we bicker about movies and songs, I miss you smiling at me..  I miss---"
" Stop it! " My eyes burns bad.  Harry is saying the words I always wanted him to say but his time is just so messed up.
" Why? " he whispers, walking closer to me
" Don't! " I warn and he doesn't listen" "Don't you fucking come near me! " I say between my teeth.
" So you can forgive Jasmine and not forgive me? "
How does he know about jasmine?
" That's because on like you Harold she apologized "
He cringes his nose at the name I just called him before speaking" That's what I'm doing now "
" Bloody hell Harry! After two years?  Don't you think your timing is a little messed up!"
" I know Rapunzel!  I fucking know!  I am sorry,  I had to figure out my shit before coming back" he rests his large arm on my face, looking straight into my soulless blue eyes "I'm sorry okay? Do you forgive me? "
I stare at his eyes, he wants it easy, there is no way I'm a just giving back to him.  I want to, I fucking want to push him to the cabinet and blow him but I can't.
"No" I shake my head  "I'm not doing the shitty routine!"
"What routine? " he takes his hands off me and I hold myself not to whine at the loss of his touch
" The fucking predictable routine" he looks at me, clearly confused  "The stupid, Boy meets girl, they fall in love, one messed up problem, they separate,  years later they are back together"
Harry looks down at me like I'm talking crazy " What's so bad about that? " his voice is neutral
" The fact that everybody thinks they know the end! "
" Who's everybody? "
" Liam,  Gemma, Neil, Louis,  Kimberly, your mom, my mom, every fucking body"
"Why do you even care about that?"
" Because everyone thinks they know how we'll end! "
He signs then run his hand through his long mop of curls" So you're not going to forgive me because everyone knows you will? "
" Yes " I whisper
" You've read enough novel to last you a lifetime " he chuckles
How can he chuckle when I'm dead serious
"Harry.."
"Carly " he repeats in my tone" I'll give you time to think about this, I want you back,  I don't really have a good explanation to why I didn't come back earlier, I kind of thought it was the best thing to do, it sounded better in my head but it's shitty idea and I'm back now,  that's all that should matter" he says,  then kiss the bridge of my nose.
My eyes widens and he smirks "Besides you owe me a gift"  he says then walk out of the kitchen, leaving me completely stunned.
What the hell just happened?

*predictable routine *
Pic: (Gemma)