Part 5: New Client?

New York City
3.56 PM

Jack Frost P.O.V

I was in the gym with others, I heard story that Flynn has fired by his 'crazy' client that's what they called her. I don't know why. Of course it's a girl.

Many of my friends have been fired by her. But, her father is the most richest in the Brooklyn, and the one of friend with my boss, that's what I heard.

Then, Flynn has arrived in our gym. He seems very mad? He didn't talked to us. Hiccup looking at him and decided to talk to him.

"Hey, Flynn. How's your trip?" Asked Hiccup with a smiled. Hiccup also has been her bodyguard once.

Flynn looking at Hiccup with his mad face then he sighed. "Your right. I shouldn't be her bodyguard. She's crazy." Said Flynn.

"Did she really that 'crazy'?" I asked brought down the dumbbell and looking at them.

"You have no idea, Jack. You still didn't have a client yet?" Asked Flynn. I shook my head and wiped off the sweat on my face.

"Good. We will having fun this night." Asked Flynn. I shook my head again.

"Nope, I'm lazy this night." I said walked away from them to my locker. I know, that he will be drunk and messed up in the club.

"Jerk. Hiccup?" Flynn looked at Hiccup.

"No, no. I have a job this night." Said Hiccup walked away from him.

"You're all boring!" Shouts Flynn.
I laughed.

▶▶Time Skip

I was walking to my desk, then Ned has called me to boss's office, Santiago North's office. I nodded and walked into his room.

Actually, Mr.North is like my father, he raised me after my folks died in the car accident which I involved too from 15 years ago. He met me when I was in coma in the hospital.

As I knocked on the door, I saw Mr.North smiled at me with a man sitting on the coach, he seems the richest man.

"Jack, this is Mr. Arendelle from Brooklyn. He will gonna hired you as his daughter's  bodyguard." Said Mr.North.

The rich man stood up and held out his hand as I shaking his hand slowly.

"Boy, your hand is cold as ice." Said that man. I'm awkwardly smiled and let go of his hand.

There is a one thing, I have a big secret that everyone would never know about me except Mr.North and Hiccup. I have powers, it was snow and ice. I have it when I was woke up from coma. I used it for good.

Mr.North stood up and hold that man's shoulder. "Why are we just sign the paper, shall we?" Asked Mr.North and looking at me.

I just bit my lowered lip. Then, after the rich man has signed the paper, he walked to me and hold on my shoulder. "I'm suggested that you will be changes my daughter into good because I'm trusted on you." Said that man smiled at me.

I nodded slowly and he walked out from Mr.North office. What does he mean? Changes her daughter into good? I looked at that man until he has gone from my sight.

"He always said that to his daughter's bodyguard before. But he didn't said he trusted on them except you." Said Mr.North.

I looked at Mr.North, speechless. I didn't know what to say. I'm just thinking, was his daughter that bad? Or it was a girl who had fired Flynn? isn't? That's why he said that?

A/N: New characters! My baby, Jack Frost everybody! About his story earlier, you will know his full story in another part soon. But hope you guys enjoyed this part \( ̄∀ ̄)/