Part 4: New Bodyguard?

Brooklyn, New York
12.34 pm

I woke up in the morning.. Eh. No. In afternoon. I've stretches my body and ready to bath. Suddenly, someone knocked on my door. "Come in" I asked.

Then, It was my 'babysister', Sophie Smith. She's the one who take care of me since I was a kid. I thought her as like a my mother.

"Oh, it was you." I glanced at her and looking at outside.

"You are late, my dear. Did you want me make a hot bath tub?" She asked and walking toward the toilet.

"Yeah, of course." I said making my way to my toilet.

▶▶Time Skip

I walked to the elevator, and push button to the dinning floor. I'm afraid, my father will nagging at me, bla bla bla. Then, I was walking to dinning room, saw my father was there. Here we go again.

"Good 'morning', Elsa." Said my father smirked at me.

"Don't even mocked me, Father" I groaned.

"I heard you just fired, your bodyguard again. Isn't?" Asked my father drinking his coffee and looking at me.

Oh,yeah. My father didn't have to asked me about that. That must be that jerk told him.

"He's too annoying. Jerk, mostly. I don't like him." I explained.

My father put his coffee on the table and crossed his arm. "I don't understand about you. You're always fired them without a reasons. Now, I have to looking more a bodyguard for you."

"Then, you don't have to! I can take care of myself!" I shouts.

"Don't you even raised your voice at me! I know what the best for you! Now, you will have new bodyguard, tomorow. Is that clear, Elsa?" Asked my father.

Boy, I never saw my father was too mad at me.

I just nodded, and my father walked away just like that. Then, my maid serve me a lunch. "Have your lunch, Miss, Elsa." Said my maid bows at me and walked away.

Now, I'm alone without anybody. I looked at my dinning table which 45 people can having a lunch on this table. I just ate my lunch until I walked away from dinning room to the foyer.

I asked my driver to the mall and met Anna there. Gosh. I would be wondered that who'll be my bodyguard? Are they willing to be my bodyguard?

After arrived at the mall, as usual Anna will waiting for me at the Starbucks. I saw Rachel was there too. I didn't know she will coming with Anna. Rachel saw me then running to me also hugged me.

"Rachel? What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm sorry for last night. I shouldn't have a date with Flynn. I know you will mad at me"

"Rachel, don't worry about that. Why am I supposed to mad at you. You are my best friend. I just loved fired my bodyguard with no reason." I said proudly makes Rachel giggles.

Anna walked toward us and lean her arms around us. "So, who wants to shopping?" Asked Anna smirked also me.

A/N: Boom! What just happened between Elsa and her father? Will Elsa make a problem to her new bodyguard? Read out "Me & My bodyguard" as soon as possible (+_+)