15 Years Ago..

The little girl, Elsa Arendelle walked to her father, Adgar Arendelle II and watching the body of her mother lying on the bed.

''Will Mama get well soon?'' Asked Elsa looking at her father.

Then, Adgar kneels down to his daughter and wiped off a tears falling his cheeks and looking at her daughter with a faded smile.

''Elsa, listen to me. Wherever happen to Mama, be strong. You don't have to be afraid because I'm still here with you.'' Said her father.

''So, Mama will die?.."

Little Elsa started to crying until Adgar hugged her tightly. Elsa let go of her father's hug, and runing away from the room without looking back.

''Elsa! Elsa!'' Shouts Adgar.

Elsa run to the garden until fall down on the ground with cries.
''Mama will leaves me.. Mama will die..'' cried Elsa a loud.

Then, her maid Sophie Smith came to Elsa and hug her from her back ''My dear, please.. Don't cry.'' said her maid persuaded her while she was wiped the tears on Elsa's cheek.

''I didn't want Mama die..'' said Elsa hugging Sophie tightly.

Sophie just still quiet and hugging Elsa, she didn't have know any idea how to persuade her anymore. Then, she brought Elsa to a bedroom.

-----------

After the funeral was held from past weeks ago, Elizabeth Arendelle's funeral was held in a chapel near their lives. Only their friends were invited. The whole place was decorated in white flowers and picture of Elizabeth were placed around the casket.

Little Elsa hasn't looked at her mother's dead body once after receiving the terrible news. She didn't think that she would be able to.

After her maid has smoothing her black dress, little Elsa has joined during the process of her mother's funeral. Adgar were stood near the casket and looking at Elsa,then walked up to her before giving a small hug.

''Elsa, don't you want to look at your mother for a last time... before she's buried?'' Asked Adgar and Elsa nods her head.

Adgar carrying Elsa to the casket and look into it, she look at her mother's eyes closed and with a long black hair and pale skin as it lost her color. ''Mama..'' Elsa hugged her father's neck, and Adgar soothing her daughter's hair.

''It's gonna be alright..You still have me.'' Adgar leaned in to whisper to Elsa and kissed on her forehead.

Elsa has looking back to her mother's body when her father carried her away from the casket. She was hoping that her mother is still alive. Nothing, but saw her mother was rest in peace.

Hey, how's the story? Yeah, a lot the mistakes grammar. I'm sorry. So, hope you guys enjoy another part soon ;)

-Syafnad-