Chapter 1

~JESY POV~

I was just sitting in my flat waiting for Leigh-Anne to come back and yell at me like she always does. I know I should have never flipped out on Jade like I did. But I was talking to Harry way before her. We have never fought over a guy ever. We have always been able to let him go to save our friendship. Why does Harry have to be different? Could he just be like every other guy? What I want is him to choose Jade or Me. That would make everything easier but when ever we ask him to choose he finds a way out of answering! My Phone went off with a ding saying I had a text. It better not be from Harry I do not want to talk to him right now. I grabbed my phone off the table. I was happy when it said Niall's name across the screen. Niall is my best guy Mate and I have no clue what I would do with out him.

From Nialler: 

Hey JesyBoo I heard what happened with Jade and You. If you need to talk you know you can always ring me. :)

Niall is one of my best mates I don't know what I would do without him. 

To Niall: 

I will call you after. You know Leigh-Anne has to yell at me first. :/ thanks for being a mate Niall :D

I send the text right as Leigh-Anne walks in.

"Get off your phone now Jesy!" She yells well walking towards me. I put my phone down and sit up straight. 

"Why? Why in front of fans!?!? It does not just make you and Jade Look bad but all of us! We are one not four! You and Jade need to cut the crap and move on! Harry is not worth us losing our fans or our Jobs now is he!!!!!!" Leigh-Anne is madder then ever.

"You would not understand Leigh-Anne you are pretty! Your Skinny! Why when I find someone I really like does she have to like them! You know it's hard for me to trust someone like I trust Harry!" I say tears brimming my eyes.

"You have trusted Niall longer then you have trusted Harry. So why don't you like him?" Leigh-Anne was now lowering her voice.

"Because me and Niall are just mates." I say with a steady calm voice. 

"JesyBooo I don't think that is how Niall sees it. You should really look at Niall more. You would see that when you walk in a room his face lights up and he only cares that your in the room. When your mad or upset who is the first to text you? Niall thats right. So think about it." Leigh-Anne says sitting next to me.

"I have never noticed that LeighCakes. How have I not seen that?" I say to her resting my head on her lap and looking up at her.

"Because When he is like that you are doing the same thing but over Harry instead." 

Niall cannot think of me as more then a mate can he?

~NIALL POV~ 

Mates. Yeah mates all right. I cannot get Jesy out of my mind even if I wanted too. But to her I am just a friend. Every one always goes for Harry and I am left in his dust. The thing is He will hurt Jesy and not care! I don't want her to get hurt. I know Harry and I know he is stringing her along he actually likes Jade! So he tells me. Man Why can't I just for once be the one the girl wants? 

There is nothing wrong with me right? I know I may not be perfect but Iadmit it. I don't have a ego none of us do. I have been here for Jesy since day one! Where was Harry thats right texting Jade. I mean even right now he is on the phone with her not Jesy. Why am I head over heels with Jesy Nelson? I have been since the day we met Little Mix. I even told Zayn i liked her when he told me he liked Perrie. I guess I waited to long to make a move. Cheeky Harry swooped in and got two girls. Why do I even try some times!?!?

~Jade Pov~

I just got off the phone with Harry. He is so sweet he called to make sure I am okay. Which I am fine. I really do hate fighting with Jesy but I love Harry and i am not going to give him up that easy. I may seem cute and innocent like a Kitten but even Kittens claws are sharp. 

"Jade What the hell! Why did you start that fight with Jesy in Public?!?" Perrie yelled walking into my room. Some times I hate shearing a flat with her!

"You can Knock Perrie! An I started it because she think she can just take Harry from me but I wont let it happen!" I protested while sitting up in bed.

"Jade that does not mean you start a fight in front of fans. It does not just make you look bad it makes us all look bloody Rude!!! Starting fights in front of fans. I mean come on Jade are you that stupid!!!" Perrie screamed she looked like she was going to pull her hair out. 

"I know Perrie...." I said lowering my voice.

"Well Management wants to see you. You are going to have a talk with them. They are in the living room!" Perrie said walking out of my room most likely to hers. I walked out to the living room. I sat down and looked at the people.

"So what can't I do for a week and what do me and Jesy have to do to make the fans think we are okay?" I asked getting straight to the point.

"Well Jade we talked to Jesy she is not allowed to Tweet in the band page nor are you. Since you also started the fight you can not text out to any one other then the girls. You may only call family. An tomorrow you and Jesy are doing a interview with Nick and going to act like best friends. Do you understand?" The lady said standing in front of me.

"Yeah sure. Is that all?" I asked a little rude but right now i do not care.

"That is it for now we will be in contact after the interview." They all walked out of our flat.

___________________________________

Chapter one up chapter 2 already typed will be up soon. maybe this week or next :) 

Side Gif of Perrie Talking to Jade!!!

So what do you all think?

Vote and Comment please :)

buh bye

-Rose xoxo