Mixed Love *(One Direction & Little Mix Fan fiction)* ***Coming Soon***

We all Know about one relationship that One Direction and Little Mix share. That would be the love story of Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards. Well this book is not about that love. This is the story of two little mix girls who fall for the same lad in one direction. The heart ache the two girls go through puts stress on there friendship. Fans they notice how little Jade Thirlwall and Jesy Nelson talk to eachtother. When they are in the same room tension is in the air. who is The lad they both are madly in love with you ask? None other then Harry Styles. Harry too has feelings for both girls that he can't seem to figure out. Twist though is a Niall Horan is Falling faster then ever for Jesy Nelson. But Jesy is blinded by her feelings for Harry that She just thinks Niall is being a good friend. Witch only leads to heart brake for the Irish lad. Jade and Jesy want to be the way they were. they want there friendship back but neither is ready to let go of Harry. How will little mix last with this tension? Will Niall stay heart broken or will Jesy open her eyes? Does harry choose or does he go for someone else leaving both girls heart broken? Read to see about this Mixed Love Story!