Chapter 1

Here's that other story I had written. Took me a while to find it lol.

Anywho, hope you guys enjoy. I love it for one :) It's quite interesting!

_________________________________

Chapter 1: Night of Fun

Cassie's POV

I twisted the silencer onto the end of my gun and eyed the bearded man in front of me. "So, what do you do for a living?" I asked.

"What do you care?" He spat. "You're just going to kill me anyways."

I tsked at him, taking a step closer. "I can make your death fast or I can make it slow and painful. So in your case, I'd do what I say."

"No."

I craned my head towards him. "What was that?"

"I said no. Just kill me already."

"Fine. You just have to be difficult." I shot his knee cap and hurriedly put a hand over his mouth to muffle his screams. "Now, are you going to answer my questions?"

He nodded.

"Good." I moved my hand away a bit to press the hilt of my gun to his cheek. "Now, no more screaming. Okay?"

"Okay." He whimpered.

"Great. Now we're agreeing." I took a seat on his bed behind him. "This is a nice hotel. What got you to choose this one?"

"It's the best in the city." He answered.

"I see that." I agreed. "Do you have a family?"

"Yes."

"Kids?"

"Three boys."

"That's cute. I bet there's a lot of fighting going around with a house full of boys." I laughed.

"Do you have a family?" He asked me.

I tilted my head to the side, tapping my gun to my chin in thought. "Yeah."

"Then you should know how it would feel if they lost their mother or father. They'll be devastated! Do you want that?"

I jumped off the bed and moved so that I was standing right in front of him. Crouching down to his level in his seating position in the chair, I grinned. "I never said I had any kids. I had a family. Long story short, my dad killed my two sisters and brother and my mother before he tried to kill me. I managed to get away in time, luckily. So, I really don't give a fuck if your kids lose a parent or two. At least they still have their pathetic lives."

The man spat in my face angrily and in response I finally ended his wretched life.

With a sad sigh, I straightened my blond wig and twisted off the silencer from my gun. Once I switched the safety on, I stuck it into my purse. Pulling down my tight red dress, I made my way out of the hotel room casually. Luckily no one was in the hallway at the time so getting out was easy.

Approaching the elevator, I stepped in to find it empty. I clicked the lobby button and waited patiently for it to go down.

A couple minutes later, it opened to a large crowd of people. I stepped into the crowd with a face blond-bimbo smile on my face as if I didn't have any care in the world.

"Hey."

I spun around to the voice and smiled when I saw a really hot guy there sitting at the bar. He had short blond hair and a body to die for. I looked into his deep blue eyes and I swear I was entranced.

"You look lost." He smirked.

I bit my bottom lip teasingly and curled a lock of my hair. "I am. Mind pointing me in the right direction?"

He took a swig of the glass he had in his hand and stood up from his seat. "Don't mind if I do."

I grinned to myself as he started to lead the way back towards the elevators. I deserve some fun tonight. I had to come all the way down to Florida by myself because Erickson decided that I would get my partner killed by how I go. Which is probably true...

But still.

My flight back won't be until tomorrow afternoon so I have plenty of time to spare tonight.

I woke up to the sun burning my eyes. I turned away from it and saw the gorgeous man beside me, fast asleep. He was even sexier close up.

When I felt him stir, I slowly kissed up his bare shoulder to his neck to get him to relax.

He leaned into my touch and opened his eyes. "Good morning."

"Good morning yourself." I grinned. "Have any idea what time it is?"

He reached over me to look at the clock beside the bed behind me. "Nine in the morning. Why?"

"Just wondering." I kissed him, lingering on his lips a bit as I said, "I'm going to the bathroom." I quickly climbed off the bed and sauntered towards the bathroom.

"Don't take too long." He told me.

I glanced back at him. He had his arms behind his head with a big grin on his face.

"I can take as long as I want."

He laughed. "Whatever you want."

I rolled my eyes and shut the bathroom door behind me. I noticed that my wig was on the sink counter and sighed. It would've been difficult to wear it anyways.

I put on the shower and stepped in, welcoming the warm water. It felt nice to have a stress free time all to myself. Erickson's just been stacking a bunch of assignments on my head lately and I can't imagine why. Even for me, it's a lot to do.

Once I finished, I got out and took one of the towels off of the shelves to dry my hair. I noticed a robe hanging on the back of the door and put it on, but in the process I dropped the other towel I was using for my hair. I groaned and went to pick it up when something caught my eye.

A gun.

It was strapped to the bottom of the sink. What was this guy doing with a gun under his sink? A drawer or cabinet I could understand, but under a sink? He must be hiding something.

Pressing my lips together, I pull the gun out and hid it behind my back as I stepped out of the bathroom.

"Hey, I-"

I stopped when I noticed that he was on his feet in his boxers with my purse in his hands. "I was just wondering, why a girl like yourself has a gun in her purse." He said and lifted his chilling blue eyes up to my green ones.

"For protection." I lied smoothly. "There are many dangerous-"

"And a silencer." He said, turning my purse over so all of the contents fell out onto the ground.

I tightened my hold on the gun behind my back and faked a smile. "I have no idea where that came from."

He chuckled without humor. "You know, I find that hard to believe. It's not really normal for anyone to carry around a silencer. And then your wig. Why were you wearing a wig too? At first I thought it was kinky, but now that I think about it, it's not normal."

"I'm a showgirl, it's what I do. I wear wigs." I shrugged.

"Cut the bullshit." He told me sternly and whipped out a gun from behind his back. Just as he did that, I did the same with the one I had behind my back. His eyes widened when he noticed it was his gun.

"Who are you?" He demanded.