Temptation (Louis Tomlinson Dark Fanfiction)

> Cheyanna's POV <

"You're going!" Brooke yelled, causing kids that walked past us to stare.

"No, I'm not! You couldn't pay me enough to be surrounded by a bunch of teenage girls screaming over guys they couldn't get if they wanted."

Brooke smirked at me and I squirmed under her stare. Why did she always have to do that? Guilt me into something I had no interest in, worst than that, she controlled me.

"You're going," she said once again, throwing me a knowing look. She had won.

"Fine, whatever, so long as I don't have to meet them or-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"Yay yay yay, I even got backstage passes! In two days we will be standing in front of the five most perfect humans in the world!"

I groaned, of course I was going to have to meet them, off course I was going to have to be surrounded by thousands of girls, of course I was going to have to go to a concert I had no interest in-all because Brooke said so.

I smiled half-heartedly at her and she beamed back, great just great!

"Okay, I'll come over tomorrow after school and pick out what you're going to wear and how you'll do your hair and makeup. Then, we will go back to mine and you can stay the night! Omg I just know this weekend is going to be unforgettable-"

Brooke kept going in like that for who knows how long but I wasn't really listening, I would just grunt and shake my head at random times. to be honest, all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

"Chey, Cheyanna. Are you even listening to me?" I snapped my head up and met Brooke's icy stare.

Crap, I was caught. I shook my head slightly.

"Yeah, sorry I'm just really tired. I think I'm just going to head home for the night."

I stood before Brooke could stop me and flung my messenger bag onto my shoulder. Brooke looked at me for a second and after a little bit longer she smiled at me, I guess she believed me.

"Okay, just be sure to be at school early tomorrow. We have so much to discuss before the concert."

I smiled at her once more and turned on my heels, stepping out the front door of the Starbucks. As my mind adjusted to my new surroundings I took a breath. I breathed in the sound of traffic and the fading sun as it made its decent for the night. These next couple of days were going to be fun..............NOT!

~♡~

Once making it home I hurried inside. My mom was of course not home, probably another late shift at the hospital, and I was glad. I didn't want to be bothered with the usual pointless banner, all I wanted was a soft bed.

I ran upstairs and threw my bag in the corner. Running, I threw myself on my bed and buried my face in the closest pillow, breathing in the scent of my shampoo and just enjoying the silent escape that laying there provided.

I had just drifted off to sleep when I heard a door slam. I fell out of my bed and landed in a startled bundle on the floor. I shook my head and glanced at my clock, sitting on my vanity across from my bed. It was 9 o'clock. Had I really just slept for two hours? It felt like minutes.

Gaining my bearings, I stood and walked out of my room. Taking the steps two at a time, I reached the lower level in record time and slid into the kitchen where I heard my mom drop her keys on the counter.

Taking her by surprise, I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist, like I did when I was younger. She let out a startled yelp and then started laughing her warm laugh when she realized it was me.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" She asked, and I just shrugged.

"Brooke invited me to a concert with her in Saturday. I hope it's okay that I go, I really have no interest but I promised," I said in a rush and my mom seemed to consider it.

"Who is it?" She askes, and I just shrugged

"That boy band that Brooke is obsessed with, ummmmmmm, oh One Direction."

My mom looked at me for a second and then lowered her head while chuckling.

"Should've known," she said and once again I just shrugged.

"Yeah, that's ok I guess. When are you leaving?"

"I'm going over to Brooke's tomorrow to stay the night and probably won't be home until Sunday."

My mom smiled at me before replying, "okay that's fine. I have to work late again tomorrow so I won't see you again until after the concert. Keep in touch and please be careful!"

I nodded my head and kissed her on the cheek, "will do, okay well I'm going to shower and head to bed. I'm beat!"

Once again my mom just smiled at me and I ran back up to my room. I undressed swiftly and dashed to the bathroom. Turning the shower on, I stepped under the steady stream and took a deep breath.

Maybe the next few days wouldn't be so bad, I thought, and slowly I let my mind wander as the shower washed away the rest of my dread.