Chapter 2.75: Living A Life Of Lies

Chapter 2.75:

Living a Life of Lies

             “You are living a life of lies if you think… everyone must change themselves to make things be of favor to you, Mr. Odolf!” Principal Zigor shouted and slammed his table hard

              The classes ended as the scarlet skies ruled Walter High. Its sweet thistle by the empty school grounds danced solemnly with the tune of the humid wind and ravaging wrath.

             “Tris! Tris!” Enid shouted as she ran to chase Tristanny. She held The Merchant Of Venice and gasped for air. “Where… Are you… going?”

              Tristanny rolled her eyes and said,“To the principal’s office, Enid. Again.” She continued walking.

              “Is… it… Red?” Enid asked curiously. “Wh-What… happened?”

              “Take a look at the Astronomy room… and see for yourself,” Tristanny said in a flaccid tone.

              “O-Okay… I will,” Enid said as she hurriedly ran.

              Tristanny sighed and bowed her head in bleak despair. “Why is the world against people like us?” She pursed her lips went down the stairs.

              …

              “Ethan!” Albern shouted, extinguishing the silence around him.

              “What? Is it another canard about a boy raging inside the school’s lab?” Ethan rolled her eyes. “I heard it at about 20 times since this morning.”

              Albern grabbed his coat and stopped him from walking. “No… no it isn’t…” Albern replied, exhausted. “And it is Red.”

              “What?!” Ethan shockingly asked. “Where is he now?!”

              “Princi…” Albern started his statement yet never wasting a second, Ethan rushed down the staircase, worried.

              …

              “You are a vexed man Mr. Odolf! What’s your purpose of your unintelligent outrage in the Astronomy Room?! Answer…” It was a dead silence. “Me!!!” Zigor yelled as his slams on his desk got louder and louder.

              “He is insane! I don’t know but he is inappropriate and he is terribly insane Sir.” Redundancy: a clear form of lying. “He doesn’t belong in this school along with his neurotic friends!” Ms. Adreanne, his adviser and moderator stormed in anger. She reacted violently, unmindful of Red’s side. People would always say that emotions can bring out currents of words; so much for Ms. Adreanne and Red’s are on their way.

              “Don’t… you ever dare…” Red uttered as Principal Zigor yelled one more time.

“What?! What are you mumbling about?! Tell me!”

              “Principal! Stop! Please!” Serena busted in the room and hugged Red. “Please!”

              “This is off-limits Serena. Go…” Ms. Adreanne glared. “Out!” She shouted with her voice crackling in anger.

              Zigor cleared his throat. “I am going to…” He fixed his tie.

              “No! Give him one more chance. Please.” Serena pleaded to spare her friend.