Chapter Seven (7)

Blakes p.o.v

My head was pounding, and my eyes stung as well as my nose, my mouth watered as I could smell the sweet liquid floody Bennys body. Running my tongue over my teeth, I winced when my fangs cut it up, and droplets of blood dripped from my mouth and onto the pillow. "Shit."I hissed, moving silently away from Benny and walking out my door and down the hall.

"Is he asleep?" Appoloin asked when I walked into the kitchen, not even bothering with our greeting. It was just a little before five in the morning.

I nodded, "Yah, hes out until nine, maybe."

"Good, you have some time." He said simply, looking up at me from the paper he was reading, "The guest room beside my room. Your human is there."

Letting out a relieved breath, I turned around sharply and started to walk through the house to the room beside Appoloins.

"Blake? Is that you?" My tongue involentarily flicked over my teeth, I replied to her with a quiet 'mhm', I was ready to rip into her through her flesh. "I was wondering when you were going to come back." She purred, running her hand down my chest to the rim of my boxers.

"I... I dont want to play with you." I spit, my tongue hitting the tips of my teeth.

She just smiled, unbuttoning a couple buttons of her blouse, "You sure?" Her should raised and one of her breast popped out.

Growling as my cock stirred in my pants, I shook my head, pushing her forcefully to the other side of the room onto the bed.

"Rough today?" She whispered, arching her back to grind into me.

Weaving my hand into her hair, I pulled her head back to reveal her neck, my eyes just barely grazing the gauze on the other side of her neck where I fed before.

I brought my lips down to her neck, bearing my lips back and bearing my teeth, not so gently knicking her skin so blood surfaced quickly.

My tongue quickly lapped the area before my mouth was clenched high on her neck, my teeth breaking the skin easily, allowing blood to ooze in my mouth and down my throat, my body tensing, before quivering in pleasure, my hand going in between our bodies so I could grip my growing shaft.

My dick ached at the thought of me actually drinking from Benny, fulfilling our desires with each other., his glorious blood filling me, and me filling him.

Stomach clenching in disgust as this humans blood soon became unappetizing. My thoughts were consumed by ones of Benny, and the biggest one was that this wasn't his blood and that's all I want. I want to drown in his essence.

"You down baby?"

Disgusted, I pushed myself off her, stumbling at first, before quickly slipping out of the room and walking briskly down the hall, not even bothering to hide the fact that I have a hard on, my mind was just tripping to get back to Benny.

"Blake, is that you?" Stopping as I just entered the room, I dipped my hands in my boxers and pulling my length up against my abdomen to be held there by my underwear.

"Yah, what's wrong?"

"I think somebody came in here." He mumbled, running his hands through his hair, itching it.

"Sorry if they woke you up."

"No, it's ok, and plus you werent here and it kind of freaked me out." He sighed, moving into my chest more as I laid down in the bed, "That movie." He mumbled.

"You have to admit it was good though," I chuckled, kissing his forehead before wrapping my arms around him.

"I guess." He said sleepily, his mouth going in the formation of a circle as he yawned. His body soon going limp.