Chapter Two (2)

Blake's p.o.v

I closed my bedroom door, allowing the human girl to collect her witts and get dressed. I had fed and released some pent up frustration. My worry for her running away was little because that was my human, Appoloin had bought for me at the underground market, not that long ago.

She was about the twentieth human girl Ive been through since I was turned, the male count was smaller compaired to that. My female humans were just so annoying, they complained twenty-four, seven when I drank from them, or did anything for that matter, while my males had just took it.

"Hello?" I answered my phone when it started to ring.

There was a short tsk, before the person actually responded. "Are you going to the car wash the band kids are hosting?"

It was Alex Hoult, one of my best friends. His hair was naturally Red, with bright Green eyes. "I dont know yet." I responded, smacking my tongue against the bottom of my mouth as I walked into the kitchen trying to tie the string of my sweat pants, that hung low on my hips with both hands and my shoulder attached to my ear.

"I dont know man, coach said we should. To show school support, Im going, Luke is going, and Armie, the cheer team might be there also." He let out a chuckle before sighing.

"Well..." I paused, probably half naked girls--which would most likely be the cheer team if they went, and awkward band students to chubby to remove their clothing, "I do need my car washed. Shit, give me twenty minutes, Ill take a quick shower then leave." I disconnected the phone before he could make any comments.

I walked through the maze of halls until I reached my room, opening the door to find it empty and spotless. Only staying in there for a moment, before I left again and walked to the bathroom, opening the door and shutting it behind myself.

The bathroom was grand. The walls were a brown cream color, with dark brown painted stencils of classy looking symbols, that were evenly scattered all over the wall. When it came to placement, the toilet was alone in its little den, farthest away from the door, but placed where if you were to sit on it, you would be facing the door. The sink was right to the right as you walked in, and the shower just opposite. It was a fancy room if you asked me, the tub was wide, maybe enough for three or four people to fit, with ledges for you to sit. The shower was in a completely different compartment, with the head was straight up top in a corner closed off, giving you the alone time if you needed it, but also a great place for intimacy.

I wasted no time, slipping my sweats off my body, and opening the glass door to the shower, pushing a button and sighing contently when the warm water washed over my head and body. Shuddering slightly as I brushed my sensitive member.

"Blake!" My head snapped towards the door and I instantly turned off the water, opening the glass shower door and stepping out, taking the gray plush towel off the counter and wrapping it around my waist before leaving the room.

I walked into the living room, my feet leaving wet foot prints, "Appoloin?" There he stood, in a crisp gray suit with a navy blue tie, his hair slicked back with wax, and the faint line of his wallet in his front pocket.

"I am heading over to the market." He stared at me for a minute, before moving his gaze elsewhere in the room. "Would you like to come?" I shook my head, apologizing, before telling him my plans to go to the school car wash. He frowned instantly when I told him though. "Are you going to be OK? Will you need any of my blo--"

I shook my head, "I will be fine Appoloin, I can be in the sun light for a couple more days. You just gave me a veil yesterday." Appoloin nodded, straightening out his tie and turned sharply, starting to walk away. His eyes never once left my face.