The Touchy Side Of Harry (part 10)

You were starting to tremble. "What's going on?" "Well um, i'm not who you think I am.." he says. "I'm Harry Styles." You smile. "I knew you were." "but um, babe.. there is one more thing.. all of this.. is fake." "Wait, what?" you are so confused. Your heart starts beating, racing, your burning up. "I was set up, to do this." the boys look at Harry as of in shock. "I never even knew this." Louis and Liam said together. "Get the fuck out of my house, Harry." "Babe plea-.." "GET THE FUCK OUT I SAID." you run to your room. get your notebook, and begin to write. 

"So today I was officially heart broken.. I can't take this anymore. He was the only reason why I was hear. He doesn't know half the shit i've been through.. I'm so done." Tears falling from your rosey red cheeks, you get the razor. You lock yourself into the bathroom; crying, bawling, sobbing. You've givin up. "WHY ME?!" you scream. "WHY! WHAT DID I DO TO DESERVE THIS.." You start the water in the tub. As soon as the tub is filled, you hear a door shut. "That's it." you take the razor to your perfect skin. you've been clean for over a year. the blood fills the tub, changing the clear water, into a piercing blood red. You hear Harry. "(y/n), i need to tell you something.. please, come out." you don't reply. "(y/n?" (Y/N)" he screams. he knows what's happening. he tries to get in the bathroom, but you locked the door. you life is fading, slowly but surely, fading. The door breaks open. Harry runs to get you. The tub is so red, you can't even see through the water anymore. "Babe, stay with me.. I'll get you help. LOUIS CALL 911" He screams. "C'mon baby, stay with me, they are on the way." He dresses you quickly and puts pressure over your cuts. The paramedics arrive to take you to the hospital. "Sorry son, you can't ride back here" The man says to Harry. "I don't give a shit, I have too." he pushes through them and comes straight to you. "You got this babe I promise... Hang in there."