The Dirty Side Of Marcel (part 9)

"I think i have fallen for you.." you say. he was super shocked. His eyes got really wide and his jaw dropped. "Really?! Cause I'm thinking the same thing about you." he says with a cheeky grin, his dimples showing. The next thing you know your smiling from ear to ear, and your as red as an apple. "awh baby don't be scared." he says as he hugs you tightly. "This is a good thing, just remember, me, you, tomorrow night, my place." he winks. He kisses you goodnight and goes to his dorm. You start to clean up, when there is a sudden knock on the door. You go to the door, praying it wasn't Ciall. "Please don't be Niall, please please please." he look though the peep hole that's in the door. instead of seeing just Niall, you see One Direction. you start to freak out. You open the door. (just so you know Niall's twin brother, Ciall, was the one you shot. not Niall. Niall and Ciall are twins) You didn't expect to see them here. "um, yes?" you say trying not to freak. "Have you seen Harry anywhere?" "Wait who? I only know Marcel, the look alike of him." Louis looks at Zayn ad whispers, "He hasn't told her yet?" "I don't think so." he replies. "What are you talk about?" "May we come in, so we can chat?" Niall asks. Niall is the good boy, unlike his rude brother. You let them in. Niall quickly pulls you to the side. "Hey listen, i'm so sorry for my brother. I don't know why he did that, but i'm here to let you know, we won't hurt you." he says. "Thank you so much, Niall. I know you wouldn't." you say with a smile. You and the boys sit down, starting the conversation, when Marcel walks through the door. "Hey babe I for-" he looks at the boys. "What are you doing here?" he says scared like. "I think it's time for you to explain to (y/n) what's going on." Liam says. "I think it's time too.." he pauses. "Listen (y/n), i think it's time for a talk.."

_______________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER O GODDDDDDD! I PLAN ON UPDATING ONCE EVERY COuPLE OF DAYS , IF I CAN. I LVOE YOU ALL.