The Dirty Side Of Marcel

Marcel is the cute nerd at our college. He is in my science class. Yeah he is cute, but if i was seen with him I would for sure loose my rep. I think think about all the stuff that happened, as a slowely fall asleep. *BEEP BEEP BEEP* the alarm clock rings. jump out of bed, and get ready for the day. You are wearing a cute over sized t-shirt, with some leggins. Your hair hair was tied up into a messy bun, and you hardly have any makeup on. You grab your bag, science was your first class. You sit down next to your partner, Nathan. The bell rings as you sit down, "Okay class, today we are starting a project, i have assigned you partners" He starts calling off the partners, "Jamie and Nathan, Leeroy and Harvey, Maddy and Jacob, (y/n) and Marcel." the class is shocked that you two are partners, as you two are on the oppisite sides of the scale. He comes over to you and greeat, "Hello, beautiful." he says with a grin on his face with his cute accent. "Hii!" you say back. you two talk so you can get to know eachother. "Hey, do you want to come over tonight?" You say with a wink. "I would love too, to study right?" "mhmmm, just meet me outside of my last class." The bell rings for you to dismiss. the day skims by pretty fast. as the last bell rings for the day you step out and see Marcel waiting. You are actually excited, as you do have a little crush on him. "Here, follow me" you grab his hand and lead him to your dorm. you unlock the door, and step in. You notice a sudden change in Marcel's mood. But you don't let it get to you. You get out your book and begin to study. All of a sudden you feel a hand run up your body, slowely gripping at the hips. He pulls you close. "Oh Marcel, since when were you like this?" you wink. "I always have, i'm not the person you think I am" he grabs you and flips you over. He runs his hands up and down your body, slowely tugging at your jean button, you slowely nod for him to go ahead. He rips them off. Your now topless and pantsless. Then you flip him over, and then...