Sixteen.

Before they went to dinner, Trey wanted to go shopping because he said that he needed some things, even though he didn't. Demi didn't mind though. It was more time that she could spend with Trey and less time spent thinking about what had happened with Drake earlier. She was still debating if she should come clean or not. If she told him, he'd blow up on her but if she didn't tell him and he found out from someone else then it would be even worse.

"What exactly are we shopping for?" Demi questioned as they walked along fifth avenue. Demi wasn't all into name brands but Trey liked to spoil her so she didn't mind them, but she wasn't gonna die if she didn't have them.

"Nothing...I was just trying to kill some time. I didn't know when you would be back home so the reservations aren't until 8." Demi checked the Michael Kors watch secured around her wrist. It was only six.

With all the people on the street, Demi was glad that they blended in and were pretty much in recognizable. It wasn't like paparazzi followed them everywhere or they were always getting stopped by fans but when it happened, it was bad. She didn't realize that she would cherish the moments when no one recognized Trey and shoved her to the side to take a picture or even made her take the picture for them. Uninterrupted dates were few and far between.

"Let's go in here!" Trey exclaimed, suddenly tugging her into the Godiva store. Technically Demi was still in season and when they were in season they had a meal plan that they all had to follow. But she had been doing well lately and the scent of chocolate wafting into her nostrils made her practically drool so if Trey wanted to buy something, she wouldn't object to eating it.

"Good evening, sir. We have a special going on our chocolate covered strawberries, would you like to try one?" The lady at the front counter questioned. Her name was Alice and she was super pretty.

"Can I try one of the white chocolate ones?" Trey asked, knowing that it was Demi's favorite. She groaned as she leaned against him and watched Alice grab one of the giant white chocolate covered strawberries from the display case, giving it to Trey on a napkin.

"Here baby," Trey said as he picked it up in his hand and offered some to Demi. She took a polite bite and moaned as the chocolate melted as soon as it hit her tongue. Trey took a bite after her but let Demi finish it off.

"Instead of a cake let's just get a thousand of those at our wedding," Demi suggested with a giggle as Trey quickly paid for four strawberries before they left the store.

"Did you get in contact with the wedding planner?" He asked, grabbing her hand again as they walked down the sidewalk and he kept her close to his side.

"Yeah, we started talking about venues and stuff. She suggested the Hamptons or the Plaza hotel but she we can take a tour of them if we want. It just all depends on what we want," Demi said. The more she talked to their wedding planner the more excited she got about their wedding. Since she was a little girl, she had planned a big white wedding. She wasn't sure if Trey wanted the same thing though.

"It's whatever you want, Demi. I know we're getting married but I just wanna give you the wedding of your dreams," Trey said as Demi smiled and felt her cheeks heat up.

"I love you," she cooed, quickly pecking his cheek as they continued their walk until they reached Victoria's Secret because Demi needed a new bra. Trey wandered off into the store while Demi looked for a bra that she liked in her size. Most men were too embarrassed to come into the store but Trey was eagerly looking through the racks for something that she could wear after their date.

"BABE!" He called across the store, catching the attention of every woman in there. Some recognized him from their gasps but Demi ignored them as she crossed the store and quickly pushed him into the dressing room area.