One.

Your love is perfection please point me in the right direction...

It was well past ten the next morning but Trey was still asleep. Demi didn't dare to wake him up because he deserved a nice long rest after they won last night's game. He only sat out once and he helped to score most of the points. Her baby did amazing last night and she wanted to reward him for it.

Naya had just kept Leilani because they were all tired after celebrating the win last night. The only reason why Demi was awake was because she was used to being up so early and she had homework for one of her classes. It wasn't her favorite thing to do but it needed to be done so she did that while making breakfast.

"And to what do I owe this honor?" Demi turned the music blasting through her speakers down as Trey entered the kitchen just wearing his boxers.

"What honor?" Demi quirked her eyebrow but pulled one side of her mouth up into a smirk and leaned on the counter.

"My fiancée cooking breakfast for me half naked." Trey wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her exposed shoulder, thanks to her silk robe falling off. She was just in a matching bra and panty set because she hadn't felt like getting dressed.

"I wanna take you on this counter right now," Trey breathed out against her neck. Demi gasped for air as his hands roamed all over her body, but she mustered up what little self control she did have and pulled away from him.

"We both have practice in like two hours, and I need to finish my homework," Demi stated, walking over to the stove and serving up their breakfast. Trey was looking awfully salty as he sat across from her at the giant island in the middle of their kitchen but she just giggled and grabbed two bottles of orange juice for the two of them.

"It's still nice waking up to you like this though. It feels like we haven't done this in a while." Demi played with the ends of her hair as she grabbed the syrup and passed it over to Trey. She blessed their food before they both dug in.

"We've been busy..." Demi trailed off, flipping through her textbook while chewing on a piece of bacon. She wasn't sure how she was gonna finish a fifteen page research paper by midnight when she had a four hour practice and then a two hour class but she would make it work.

"When are you gonna get started planning the wedding?" Demi looked up and furrowed her eyebrows together.

"I didn't realize that was just my responsibility," Demi replied and Trey rolled his eyes. Demi was always in her feelings for some reason and she took things way out of context. He wasn't saying that it was just her job but frankly, he didn't care about what their wedding was like. He just wanted to finally marry her.

"I didn't mean it like that. You know what you want and I want this to be your dream wedding," Trey explained. Demi hummed and closed her textbook, resting her head on her propped up arm as she closed her eyes and released a deep breath.

"I'll talk to Dallas and have her give me the number of the woman who planned her wedding," Demi said, opening her eyes and being met with the smothering gaze of her husband.

"You're so beautiful you know that?" Demi giggled and moved some of her food around her plate. She just wasn't that hungry and she didn't know why, but she knew she had to eat since she had practice.

"No, I actually wasn't aware." Demi felt like she could stay like this forever. Just her and Trey in their own little bubble. But sadly they had jobs and Trey got fined when he didn't show up to practice so they had to leave their little bubble and enter the real world.

"Oh my gosh, we're early!" They arrived at Barclays and technically Demi was supposed to be in the studio warming up but they were at least ten minutes early and there wasn't really anyone there.