Three.

"Okay, we have to be realistic about this. Are you sure it was him?" Naya asked, combing her fingers through Demi's hair as her sobbing best friend cried her heart out on her lap. Demi had shown up at her door in tears a few hours ago and she hadn't stopped crying since. She had told Naya what was going on, and Naya just couldn't believe it. Trey would never do something like that, especially not to Demi.

"I know my fiancé, Naya. It was him, it was him and he told me that it wasn't. He looked in my eyes and told me that it wasn't true," Demi cried out, covering her face with her hands once she was done talking.

"Yes, Demi, you know your fiancé and I know your fiancé and he would not do something like this. Especially not to you. He loves you, Demi," Naya tried to reassure her but Demi knew what she saw and she wasn't going to stay with him any longer. How could he just lie to her? He looked her in the eyes and manipulated the trust that she had for him.

"I-" the doorbell rang and since Sean wasn't home, Naya had to get up to answer it. She left Demi on the couch and went to open the door, sighing as she saw Trey standing there with the most frustrated look on his face.

"Is Demi here?" Trey asked and Naya nodded, opening the door wider so that he could come in. Whether she wanted to or not, Demi needed to talk to Trey. They had to figure this out because Naya knew that Trey would never do something like this. Anyone could see how head over heels in love he was with Demi and he wouldn't do anything to mess that up.

"Demi," Trey said upon entering the living room. Demi hopped off of the couch upon hearing his voice and charged towards him, pushing him away. There was a fire in her eyes that he had never seen before, and the way her eyes blazed into him scared him to no end.

"You lied to me! All I asked for was the truth and you lied to me! You looked me in my eyes and lied to me!" Demi screamed. Naya backed out of the living room and headed down the hall to her daughter's room while they fought it out.

"I know what you saw Demi but it's not true. I need you to trust me on this. I swear it's not what it looks like," Trey pleaded. He wanted to be calm and not yell at her and just explain everything to her but she didn't seem so willing to listen to his please.

"Trey I saw it! I saw your tattoos and you were moaning her name the exact same way that you moan mine and it was you! It was you! And you were wearing that ugly gold chain that your mother gave to you! It was you! How is it not what it looks like?" He could barely even understand what she was talking about because she was crying so hard but he got the just of it. He just didn't know how he was going to explain to her that it was not him on that tape. He was sometimes tempted, but he loved Demi way too much to ever get in bed with another woman.

"And it was perfect timing too, right? You won Rookie of the Year and I couldn't stay with you that night to be your little sex slave because I had class so you found someone else, right? I bet it was Kandi. I bet those rumors about that room in the Embassy Suites is true. You're an unfaithful lying asshole and I hope you rot in hell," Demi spat, swallowing down any more tears that she had to shed and wiping her face clean.

"Listen to me." Demi refused to look at him so Trey grabbed her wrist and pulled her into him. She protested but then calmed down when his copper colored eyes bored into hers, desperately trying to communicate to her that that tape was nothing but a lie, that someone was trying to frame him, that he was telling the truth.

"Listen to me, please. I love you. It's me and you against the world, remember? I have never and will never make love or have sex with anyone besides you, Demi. You are my life. I live for you. I breathe for you. I can't survive without you. Without you, there's no me. Demi..." Trey got down on one knee but kept eye contact with her.