Help.

Yugi: Mel owns non of YU-GI-OH! but she does own the plot, so please don't steal. *bats eyes*

Mel: Thanks Yugi!

Yugi: Your welcome.

Yami POV.

It has been four months since I got engaged to Yugi and great progress has been made to the wedding plans. We decided that he would take my last name and also the colour scheme. Yugi was in Egypt and was coming home tomorrow.

I was cut out of my thoughts when a knock on the door was heard. I went down stairs and opened the door to find, to my absolute horror, my step-farther the re-incarnation of Aknadin from my ancient past.

"Hello, son, its been a while, why don't we catch up." declared my step-farther by adoption.

"What do you want?" I snapped

"Now, now that's no way to talk to your farther, is it?" then he tightly grabbed my wrist ensuring I wouldn't escape.

"STEP-farther, Now LET GO!" I shouted trying to get out of his grip but to no avail.

Aknadin then grabbed something out of his pocket, and continued where he left off.

"Look at you, your darling fiancé isn't here and you cower in fear, I can see it in your eyes, but don't worry I need that boy, so I wont kill him, or you, yet." those words played over and over again in my head, like it was on a loop. Aknadin then put a knife to my throat and told me to go forward, towards the kitchen. when we arrived their he pulled the knife away and held a gun at me as he went to a draw, which, conveniently held sticky notes and pens inside. he wote the words

'Your dear Yami is with me Aknadin, Yami's step-farther, if you wish to see him again then meet me at the abandoned warehouse in Renka.'

"Y-Yugi wont be b-back until tomorrow he's in Egypt."

"oh, well then, you will ring him to tell him to come home as soon as possible"

still holding the gun towards me I dialled Yugi's number. It took three rings until he picked up.

"Hello?"

"H-Hello, A-A-Aibou"

"Yami, hey, what's up?"

"Yugi, I need you to come home now, as fast as you can"

"what? why?" Then Aknadin told me to hang up.

"Just do it, please"

"O-Okay, I'll be right there, hold on." then I hung up as Aknadin told me to and he told me to get into his car, so I obeyed.

Time skip.

Its been nearly 10 hours and I heard Aknadin come closer to the small room I was in. I turned into a Vampire just in-case he tried to kill me or hurt me. I should be okay in this form, I hope. the door opened to reveal Aknadin holding Yugi tightly in his grasp. I could tell he was hurting him by the look on his face and the hurt in his eyes.

"Yami!" Yugi screamed at the top of his lungs. Aknadin let go of my aibou's wrists and spoke,

"Now, little Yugi, do as I say or watch helplessly as Yami dies." He the chuckled sending shivers down my spine. But I couldn't do any thing I was tied to the wall by thick metal chains. Yugi had so much fear in his eyes that I bared to look.

"Aibou, d-dont worry about me, I'll be fine, j-just don't back d-down" my voice came out a little over a whisper because I haven't had any water so my throat and lips were dry to the bone.
"ENOUGH YAMI!" Aknadin shouted and grabbed Yugi's arm again and started to drag him away.
"WAIT!" Yugi shouted earning mine and Aknadin's attention
"Yes"
"What do you want with me?"
Aknadin smirked before speaking.
"I'm about to show you" then smirked again before walking out with Yugi.