'Fun'

(A/N Bare in mind this is about a week into the relationship and Yami and Yugi decided to have some 'quality time' together.)

coloredrose wrote this part of the story. I am not claiming this mine in any way. Go check it out in her story : I'm his hikari and he's my yami (Yugioh YamixYugi). (P.S. she gave me permission to use this scene so thank you soo much coloredrose.
-------------------------------------------------------
Warning Lemon starts here!!

Yugi POV.

Yami slowly saunters over to the bed. He crawls onto the bed and hovers over me. The look on his face held an evil smirk. I felt my cheeks heating up. His lips then crash down on mine. I felt tingles tickling the surface of my skin as I kissed back. I feel his body lie down on top of me. Probably to get a better grip on my body and pin me in place. I respond back by wrapping my arms tightly around his muscular and slender waist. I feel his fingers combing through my hair gently, yet the kiss grew more passionate and wanting.

As the kiss grows more impatient, so do I. But I don't wanna admit that to Yami. I want him to find out for himself. Also, I feel nervous and kind of scared just thinking about what could happen if we went farther than usual. I loosen my grip and very slightly draw circles on his back with the tips of my fingers. Doing that made him rub against my lower half, sending a wave of pleasure up my body. I arch my back as he continued teasing me. He pushes in letting me feel the huge feeling bulge in his tight leather pants.

He parts from the kiss, taking in a few breaths of needed air. I feel Yami's chest rising and falling on top of mine. I too take a deep breath and try to relax. Although with my current situation, it's kinda hard to do that.

His face hangs over mine panting, his body squirming for more. When Yami gets his breath back, he sits up straddling my hips with his knees. I blush at the last time he did this. I stiffen, feeling a chill or two swirl around my body.

He sits perfectly on top of me. The perfect position for if he wanted to do something more. He wiggles a little, arousing me, but I know it's on purpose.

I blush deeply at the smirk playing on his face. His hand touches my cheek ever so softly. His smirk fades into a smile. Yami leans in and quickly kisses my lips. Yami's hand smooths over my hairline. I stay as still as possible while he does this. My hands no longer on his back, but resting on his thighs.

I laid there thinking about what Yami will do next. He sat there, making no comment whatsoever. Probably lost in thought. Even though he sat there in silence, he kept thinking about whatever plans he had in mind. Finally, he started to say something to break the silence. "Aibou, are you ready?" Yami asked, his breath slowly returning to a normal pace. I calmly nodded, the craving sensation still lingering inside my pants. He grinned widely, then went down on my neck still with the occasional thrust here and there making me want him more.

I moan into his kiss, feeling his tongue fight with mine for dominance. Our tongues danced around in our mouths. Wrestling back and forth. Course, in the end Yami won.

My hands grip his hips tightly. I dug my nails into the leathery fabric. I press my lips hard against his own. My tongue resting in his mouth. I felt the beads of sweat dampening my forehead. The temperature of our bodies rising.

I release my grip on his thighs and run my hands up Yami's shirt, feeling along his abs and muscles. I felt his tight and moist skin against my touch. He notices and pulls away from the kiss. Yami sits up slightly, my hands dropping to his sides. He pulls his shirt over his head and smirks. "You like what you see aibou?" I hear him ask. My jaw unhinges a small fraction before I close my mouth and nod slowly. I hear a soft chuckle as his response.