Kyle's New home! Trip to the Park?

*Maddy's P.O.V*

I woke up to the smell of waffles and a pain in my back. I felt happy today, yes everyday I'm happy but today I feel happier. Then everything that happened yesterday came back to me; zombie bride, ally, KYLE! Oh my God Kyle is adorable :) he's such a Kitty! Most likely because he is a Kitty.

I sat up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my hair and teeth, and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and to my closet; I picked out a denim shirt and black skinny jeans with a pair of light blue VANS.

I walked back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stepped out of my pajamas and into the shower. I washed my body with my strawberry body wash and wash my hair with coconut scented shampoo and conditioner.

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself I put my clothes on and put my towel on my head and dried my hair. I put my hair in a wet loose ponytail and left my bangs out.

I walked over to Kyle and saw him playing with Bobby's unicorn horn, he had a fascinated look on his face while he poked it. It was absolutely adorable, as I ran my fingers through his hair I felt his ears twitch. He looked up at me with a small smile on his face.

"Do you want to go eat?" I asked him. He nodded. "Ok so go brush your teeth, I'll go find you a toothbrush."

I felt him following me as I walked to the bathroom. I took a toothbrush out from underneath the sink and took out the toothpaste from the mirror cabinet. I left it on the counter for him and walked out. "Kyle I'm just gonna get you some clothes, alright?" He nodded.

I went to Louis' room and got out a pair of red skinnies and some socks, and then I went to Niall's room and got out a blue polo shirt, some boxers, and a pair of red and blue Nike sneakers.

I go back to my room and find a wet half naked Kyle on my bed; I can't force back the burning on my cheeks as I look down. I extend my arms for him to take the clothes, I see him walking towards me with his towel hanging loose around his waist.

"Thank you M-Maddy." He smiles at me. I smile back and walk out the door after saying to come downstairs when he's done getting dressed.

I walk into the kitchen and find everyone except for zombie bride downstairs. I let out a sigh of relief and walk towards Liam who is making the waffles.

"Good morning, Liam." I kiss his cheek and wink cheekily at him. He smiles and says a good morning back. "So where's Zombie Bride?" He gestures upstairs and I let out an annoyed groan. She is still here *mental eye roll* I see a sleepy SHIRTLESS blonde walking down the stairs and Kyle walking behind her with his head down. SHIRTLESS!!!!

"What're you doing?!? There are innocent children in this house woman!" I scream as I run up to an unexpected looking Kyle and cover his eyes. She just rolls her eyes and sits sown on Harry's lap. I groan "Duuuuddeee put on a shirt!!"

I take my hands off a smiling Kyle and say, "Do not speak to her, ok? She's mean and annoying." He nods still smiling.

I drag him upstairs and into Liam's room, I grabbed a pair of scissors. I turn him around and pull slightly on his pants which are hanging lowly on his butt. I cut a big enough hole and put the scissors back.

"Can your tail fit in there?" He nods and his tail finds its way through the hole. I smile and drag him back downstairs.

Everyone is eating so I grab Kyle and me a plate. I pass him one and turn around to grab a waffle, but as I'm turning around I hear a loud clank. I turn to Kyle who has wide eyes with tears in them looking at the broken plate on the floor; he slowly backs away until his back hits the wall and slides down to the follies curling up into a ball.