Crazy Clown Zombie Bride Girlfriend?

“Maddy wake up!”

“Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!”

“Madeline wake up before I throw water on you!”

“C’mon wake up please!”

This is what I hear when I'm trying to sleep. Like can’t I sleep peacefully without people screaming in my ear? Jeesh 

                                           ~Splash~

Now I’m wet. . Yay! Please note the sarcasm dripping in my groggy morning voice, in my head. I peel off my covers and walk into the bed room right next to mine. 

I get under the covers and try to go back to sleep. Note the key word TRY; I hear the most obnoxious screech from the carrot boy with carrots in his pocket. “THAT’S MY BED! NOW IT’S WET! MADDY GET OFF MY BED YOUR WETTING IT!” YUP! You guessed it that was Louis screaming in my ear with the worst high-pitched scream I have ever heard. 

go to external link its really cool

And now I can’t sleep. Thanks a lot Louis.

I sit up in his bed and rub my eyes with the back of my hands. When my vision was clear I look up to see a fuming Louis, oops. I give him an innocent look and get off the bed.

I walk downstairs, with my socks making squishy noises. Splish. Splash. Quack. Oink. Moo. Oops. Wrong. Noises. Silly. Me. But. You. Know. POPtart. 

I walk into the kitchen and open up a cupboard. And let me tell you it was like heaven to me, stacks of Oreos and POPtart all in one huge cupboard. I take out a package of POPtart and POP them into the toaster. 

I grab a package of Oreos and a plate and but one of the rows on it. Then I grab a glass and pour some milk in it. I got the milk from the fridge if you were wondering. 

                                                   ~POP~

I grab my POPtart and put them on my plate of yummy goodness. I was walking slowly, watching my glass of milk so it doesn’t spill. 

                                               ~BANG~

It just so happens there’s a wall right next to the stair case and I'm the luckiest girl in the world.

So I scream, “LORD JEBUS! DAMN WALL!” at the wall.

I walk back upstairs into my room after the rude interruption by the wall. I sat on my window sill eating my POP-kies and coo-tarts because somebody wet my bed. When I'm done eating I go into the bathroom and take a quick shower. 

I use strawberry body wash and coconut scent shampoo and conditioner. I brush my teeth and wash my face in the shower because I'm just cool like that. I get out and wrap a towel around my body and walk to my wardrobe. 

I pull on my boxers and bra; I rub on my strawberry scent lotion so now I smell like a coco-berry.

I pull on my kitty kat sweater (Harry), some white skinnies, a cat ear beanie, my glasses, and some leopard print vans. I go to the bathroom and turn my flat iron on. 

I wait for it to heat up and take out my tangles. I feel the iron is hot enough so I iron my bangs and only my bangs because for some reason the rest of my hair dries straight but not my bangs.

I pick up bobby the unicorn and walk down stairs to put my dish away. I turn to the left and fall on my butt, hmm. 

I look up and see the same evil wall I walked into 47 minutes ago. Yup I counted. Ok it’s on Enrique WALLflower. It is on like donkey Kong; I will get you and your cousin senior poncho. You made my butt sore -.-