Eleanor seems nice {smiley face}

*Madeline’s P.O.V*

I woke up to small, warm breaths tickling my neck. I turn around in the arms that were loosely around my torso, I saw Kyle with his eyes half open and his tail waving sleepily behind his back. He smiled slightly and his ears perked up on his hair, I smiled back at him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly; he hugged me as tight.

"Maddy... why are we hugging?" Kyle chuckled slightly as he asked. I shrugged. I let go of him and gave him a kiss on the cheek, I got off the bed and walked in to my bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth and hair. I walked out letting Kyle into the bathroom, I walked into my closet and got out my Pokeball sweatshirt that says 'I choose you', my black skeleton legs skinnies, my blue VANS, my blue Beanie and my nerd glasses.

I quickly got dressed when I heard the bath turn on (Kyle doesn't like his face or ears getting wet), when I was fully dressed I went into Louis' room and got out some black skinnies, underwear, and socks. Then I went into Niall's room and took out a grey sweatshirt and some blue Adidas. I use their clothes because they're the smallest of the boys and almost Kyle's size because he's pretty tall.

I brought the clothes to my room and left them on the bed. I ran downstairs to see what the boys we're cooking, but I slipped on the last step because I'm a klutz. I was about to fall on my face but I quickly turned around so I would land on my back. I groaned as my ankle twisted the wrong way, ok today is so not my day! I hear feet running towards me (a/n: idk how people know how many feet you hear! Like oh I hear ten pairs of feet running towards me. Wtf.)

“Oh my god! Madeline are you ok?” I heard Liam ask.

“Yeah just peachy. How about you are you ok?” I ask, sarcasm dripping from my voice. Well not exactly dripping but like it was sarcastic.

“Here” I open my eyes to see a hand in my face. I slap it away and pick myself up; I wince when I put my left foot on the floor. Louis helps me up and helps me to the kitchen; he sets me on one of the kitchen stools and puts my leg on the other. Liam puts an ice pack on my ankle and I hiss as it touches my ankle.

I hear feet bounding down the stairs; I don’t mind them because it’s probably Kyle.

“Hi guys! Hey babe!” a cheery voice says, obviously not Kyle, unless… nope not Kyle. I turn my head to see a pretty brunette in Coca-Cola pajamas in Louis’ arms. I smile at the sight, its super cute! Like a puppy chasing an elephant, or a fish biting a little kids finger. Or whatever you think of. “Hi I’m Eleanor! You must be Madeline!” she exclaimed while hugging me, a big smile plastered on her face.

“Yeah that’s me! But you can call me Madeline the POP-tart queen. Now bow down my peasant!” I watched as she got on her knees and started moving her arms up and down from the ground. I burst out laughing with everyone else she just looks up with a confused look on her face, yet chuckling with us. “I love you! You can call me Maddy!” I smile at her, extending my arm to help her up; she grabs it and gives me another hug.

I look around and see Kyle bye the stairs watching us in awe, or amused I can’t really tell the difference. I wave him over; I turn to Niall and nudge his side. I guess he doesn’t like people doing that cause he turned into a noodle wiggling around. “Niall can you help him with his tail? Just so it’s not inside his pants and no in a hole in the pants.” He nods and I thank him.

“So Mads do you want some pancakes?” I turn to Harry and nod; he smiles and gives me a plate with 3 pancakes. I start gobbling them down, gobbling ha-ha gobble gobble happy thanksgiving! Ha-ha!

I hear Niall and Kyle coming to get food when I'm done. I remove the ice pack from my ankle and walk over to Kyle, it hurt when I walked but not as much.

“So what are we doing today?” I ask Liam since he’s like the ‘Dad’ of this family.

“We uh have an interview?” he said hesitantly, more like asked.

“For what? Like a job interview?” he shakes his head and says, “We have a job, remember were one direction? We told you when you first came here.”

*flashback*

“AND WE’RE ONE DIRECTION” they all yell in synch.

I nodded and giggled, “Did you guys practice that or something? Oh. I'm Madeline by the way.”

*End of Flashback*

Oh. Okay. “So what’s one direction?” they shake their heads in disbelief.

“One Direction is the band they’re in. they are known all over the world.” Kyle whispered to me. I nodded. “Ok so when are we going?”

“In 30 minutes”

Ok let’s do this…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it’s so short! Eleanor in external link. I want to bake a cake so next time I update I’ll try to make the chapter longer.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FAN!

EAT SOME PUDDING!

OR SOME PAPER!

BYEEEE!! :) :) :)