I Blame Homecoming

Have you ever wondered what all the buzz about Homecoming, and Spring Formal, and all those school dances were about?

I have, and that's exactly how I ended up alone in a corner watching as the night passes by in complete and utter boredom.

My ride ditched me, and I've got no intention of walking five miles to get home in this dress in these heels. Maybe if I would have been asked to Homecoming by a guy it wouldn't be such a drag but, in order for that to happen I'd actually have to step out of my comfort zone, and talk to guys. 

Don't peg me as the socially awkward, get's nervous around guys kind of girl, because I'm not. I just prefer not to depurify myself. Yes, you heard right. I, Camille St. Clair am a junior in high school, and have never been taken to the bedroom for an all nighter that I wouldn't remember in the morning. 

Of course, maybe deep down it is a possibility that I wanted that, but I could never pull the first move. I believe that if a guy has the balls to approach me, and attempt to woo me I could easily bust out the condom I carry around in my purse at all times, but until I shall remain pure.

Looking around the gym, I see the building sexual tension my peers like to call dancing. Nearly everyone on the dance floor are practically dry humping each other. I won't say I'm disgusted. Because, to be honest, I'm not. I'm actually quite envious. Most of the guys at my school could pass for freaking underwear models. I won't lie, I classify most of my school's male population as sexy, but I'm not that desperate. All of those sexy guys are only looking for an easy lay, and that isn't me. Technically

I can feel the burn of a human stare boring into my skin. I scan the packed gym in hopes of finding this creeper. I quickly spot a boy with bleach blonde, bieber hair, and a fancy black tux. Dude, it's just homecoming. Why are you wearing a tux? I think to myself.

Wait, didn't I get all dressed up for homecoming too? I look down to my tight gold dress that only goes mid thigh, and hugs my body tightly. Yeah, maybe I shouldn't judge the kid for going all out. I look back up to see him still eye stalking me from across the gym, but as soon as our gazes meet he looks away nervously. He quickly shoves his hands in his pockets, and looks at anything but me.

Well, that's odd. but, whatever, I guess I've been doing the same thing with almost the entire gym all night. So, I really can't judge. But, I will say he's pretty cute. Aside from the pocket lesbian bieber hair, of course. After taking a second look, I realize how full his lips are. I mean, is that even qualified as full? That's got to be some new record for the best lips. Even though the words "Trouty mouth" come to mind, I am totally attracted to those lips. 

After moments of deep contemplation, and multiple attempts, I find myself crossing the gym to look for this boy. I mean, if I'm gonna be stuck at this damn dance, I might as well get some fun out of it. (Not sexual fun).

As I find my way through the crowd to the very spot I remember seeing him he's vanished. I mean, I can't see him anywhere. Well, there goes that plan. Right down the drain. Though, I know I won't find him, I continue searching aimlessly for the cute boy who once was eye stalking me from this very spot. 

"Looking for me?" I hear a voice say from behind me. I barely hear it over the loud as hell music, but I do in fact, hear it. kind of.

I turn around to see the very attractive boy standing before me with his hands casually shoved in his pockets, just as they had been when I caught him staring. He was even more attractive for the closer distance I know maintain. 

"Actually, I was. I figured you might want a closer look. Or a picture, it lasts longer." I smiled teasingly.

A shy smile tugged at the corners of his lips. He reaches hand out for me to take, and I quickly comply. I just figure it is him trying to shake my hand, and introduce himself, but that soon changes when he twirls me around, eyeing my form as he spins me around.