Chapter 4 : Undead Spirit

So here's the Chapter 4 of my fanfic! I wonder who's this undead spirit on the title? Hmmm... just read it!

Dont forget to leave comments and votes! I'll update my fanfic every week so stay tuned!

-VonnShidoItsuka24

------------

Shido yawns while on his way home.

"I'm tired already because of what happened earlier. I don't have even any idea how to confront my mother later because i'm with Kurumi." Shido said to himself.

While walking, Shido hears a footsteps behind him. As Shido tilts his head to see someone who's making the footsteps, Shido saw the stranger's gun pointed to his face.

"Freeze kid! Give me your valuables if you don't want to die!". The stranger madly said to Shido.

"What?! There's no way i'll give my valuables to anyone!" Shido shouts.

When the stranger is about to trigger the gun, the stranger suddenly fall down with a sound of a gun shot.

"What the--?! Who did that?!" Shido was confused there.

"I can't let anyone kill Shido-san. I'll protect you from those who will harm you.." Kurumi said and hugs her from behind.

"Oh Kurumi, its you... I'm sorry." Shido apologizes to Kurumi.

"Its ok Shido-san. Its my fault because I let you alone while you're on the way to your home." Kurumi stands up as well as Shido.

"Lets go now to your home, Shido-san." Kurumi holds Shido's right hand and walks with him.

While Shido and Kurumi are walking together, someone was stalking them. Shido noticed that but Kurumi doesn't.

"Kurumi, do you sense any human around us?" Shido asks Kurumi while looking at their backs

"Hmm? No, why? Any problem Shido-san?"

"No... nothing..." Shido tilted his head to the direction where they're walking.

As a strong wind blows suddenly while they're walking...

"Kurumi! Watch out!" Shido makes Kurumi fall down to the ground as Shido covers her to protect Kurumi from the flying objects because of the strong wind.

After a few moments, the wind stops and someone approached them.

"That's what I expect from my son... You really grown up, Shido-kun." Mei said.

Shido looks at the person who is talking.

"M-m-m-mother??!!" Shido suddenly stands up and gives a hand to Kurumi to stand.

"I'm the one who caused that wind. Its intentional. Hahahahaha!!" Mei said.

"You're so sweet like your father, Shido-kun."

"E-eh? What are you talking about?!" Shido blushed hard.

"Nah. Its nothing. Dont mind it." Mei looks away and flies away from the couple.

"Shido-san, what's wrong with her?" Kurumi asks.

"I don't know... Well, lets go now Kurumi." Shido holds her hand and starts to walk with her.

After a few minutes, Shido came home with Kurumi. They were happily greeted by Mei after opening the door to the living room.

"Oh, its you two. Come in!" Mei greets Shido and Kurumi.

As the two comes in, they wondered where are the other spirits beside them and Kotori.

"Hey Kotori, where are Tohka and the others?" Shido asks her little sister Kotori.