Prologue

March 24, 2016 -- Present Day

12:10 o'clock. The sun is shiny, and everything was back to one piece after Kerubiel is sealed a few weeks ago.

Miku transfered to Shido's school one week ago.

On Raizen High School, where Shido and the other spirits are studying, the spatial quake alarm had just alarmed suddenly.

Shido questioned the spirits if they are the cause of the spatial quake alarm. But no one of them knows about it.

On the Franxius, the ship of Ratatoskr, her little sister, Kotori, suddenly called Shido using the earpiece that was connected to Shido's ear.

"Shido! Did you know who's the cause of this alarm?!" Kotori asks angrily.

Shido responds.

"I don't even know. I questioned Tohka, Yuzuru, Kaguya and Miku about this too... But they didn't know about it either."

"Grrrrrr!!" As Kotori madly stomp her feet while on the Franxius and ends the call.

"Locate Yoshino! Now!" Kotori said to the crew of Ratatoskr.

"Commander, Yoshino is sleeping inside the ship and she's secured by us." Reine said with a poker face.

"Huh?! Then the only one left is... Kurumi Tokisaki!!!" Kotori gasps.

Kotori called Shido again.

"Shido! Find Kurumi! Maybe she is the one who's behind the spatial quake alarm!" Kotori asks while filled with tension.

"Yeah! I'll find her!" Shido said with a serious tone.