back ground

OK so this is the back ground of all the main characters ranks that I will be using in this book I will be using the proper names and not sweet coat the name of the ranks but here I will put what they are next to the rank. also character diagnose under there rank.

Alpha- Zayn

20 year old I'm standing just above 6'3 I have jet black hair with baby blue eyes most girls call me eye candy but Jamie sets them into there place which i'm glad about.

Beta- rose

19 years old I'm standing at 5'9 I have shoulder length bright pink hair of course I dye it when ever I can I have purple eyes and I am very skinny with just a little bit of curves but i do have a mini four pack to make up for that.

background.... my mother Rosella and my step dad jack dies in a car crash in may leaving me with the pack my real dad Patrick is in a metal home for the insane as he and my mother where mates but he was human making me a half human half werewolf beta. about 3 years ago i met my mate Jane who is also a werewolf she is one of the strongest warriors i know except for Jeremy.

hobbies...... my hobbies are spending time with my mate, hanging out with my friends and going to the pack orphanage and looking at the kids.

Sentinel (3rd)- Jamie

16 years old I'm 6 foot tall without heels I have size 14D boobs I have naturally blonde hair flawless skin I am very skinny and I have curves in the right places.

background.... my mother was the beta until she meet my dad and left her spot as beta to have me and joined my dad as a subordinate. how am I a sentinel then? my pack works off of the glow when we where baby's the brighter the glow the higher the rank and of course if you are a subordinate you have no glow at all and look like a normal baby.

hobby's... my hobby's include having intercourse with the alpha, looking after my son, going shopping, bullying the omega and fighting in the wars we always land up in.

Lead Warrior (main)- Jeremy

23 years old i'm standing about 6'2 i have brown hair and hazel eyes.

background..... as of last June my mate was killed in a battle i didn't want her to fight in i also lost our own born pup twins they where only 1 mouth old when this happened. my parents are still alive but they live in black wolf pack about 200 miles south of my pack my best friend and i where both born lead warriors making my parents disown me i was then put as rogue when i ran away from my home and landed up here where no one was born lead warrior for over 2 years.

hobbies.... my hobbies are training the new pack warriors, going on trips to the mall to look after the teen wolfs and making sure that everything is OK in the pack yes i love my job very very much

Subordinates (un-ranked)- cammi

i17 years old i am 5'10 and i have cherry red hair with cloud blue eyes i am shy and hate to not help where ever i can. i am shy and i hate when people get in trouble because of something i did.

background... my parents left me on the pack house door step at a young age lucky the beta answered the door and took pity on me and raised me up his mate helped me though my change when the beta was away at war i learned how to fight my whole life, seeing as no one knows what rank i am meant to be i got put as the subordinates.

hobby's... my hobbies are drawing,art,music,singing,dancing,shopping,hang out with my friends, hanging out with the beta and his wife

Omega (slave)- Stefano

15 years old I'm way to skinny to be alive I am just above 5'3 in height i have naturally black hair with hazel eyes i have black heads all over the place but that does not mean im not beautiful but companied to Jamie i am nothing but a piece of trash when where next to each other

background.... my mother was the beta until she meet my dad who is a subordinate. when i was born i was just like my dad my mother could not understand since my sister came out as a sentinel, i am the omega only because when i shifted on my 13th birthday like everyone else a rouge snuck up while my parents where helping me and killed them getting blood onto my brand new coat of fur and everyone thought i killed my parents so i was put down to this life.

hobbies..... my hobbies include cooking, cleaning, listening into peoples private convocations, making my sisters life hell and reading.