chapter 13

jamies pov

I have spend the last 2 days in my office trying to find alpha Zayn a second chance mate, I have been in touch with Leah and she told me that the reason she rejected Zayn was because she caught him cheating, I also found out that Zayn was also Leah's second chance mate leaving her mate less now till the time she dies.

"Sofia, Julie, Megan, Juliet" I sigh "none of these are perfect" I yell, running my fingers though my hair very fast "babe calm down what about her" she asks pointing to camellia "human, 18, loves basketballs, is raced by humans, abused, real family dead" I read out looking at her information "no match" I say "try them the worst that will happen is there hearts decline each other" she says I sigh. "fine"

I drag Zayns heart to hers and drop him "see they connected" she says, I nod, "yes they did" I sigh before leaning back an looking at the next werewolf I have to match.

cammis pov

Jamie is once again stressed, I did the surprise party to relive there stress and then it had to get cancelled because Leah rejected Zayn.

"Sofia, Julie, Megan, Juliet" I hear Jamie say before sighing, right now I am right outside Jamie's door getting ready to walk in when I hear Jamie yell out, "none of these are perfect" I decide to walk in, once I walk in I see Jamie with her fingers in her hair, I have never seen her this stressed about work. "babe calm down what about her" I ask pointing to a girl named camellia "human, 18, loves basketballs, is raced by humans, abused, real family dead" she reads out looking at the girls information "no match" she say "try them the worst that will happen is there hearts decline each other" I say Jamie lets out a sigh. "fine."

Jamie drags Zayns heart to hers and drop him "see they connected" i says, Jamie nod, "yes they did."