Chapter 5

Zayn pic
"Your, your alive" I stutter "yea and hungry" she replys i laugh "then we all shall go down stairs and eat what ever the omega cooked for us." I say making cammi and my mate nod I laugh.

Jamie's pov

"Where is my mates food" I yell at Stefano. she whimpers in fear "im sorry I didn't know you found your mate I will go make her food now."

after a long and tiring day and a not bad if it wasn't for the over cooked chicken day I head outside and re-shift into my wolf, I seem to do this a lot when im stressed. "babe you ok" my mate asks my wolf purrs at the sound of our mate, as much as I hate she's a girl she is truly beautiful. "yes, love" 'really Jamie' I curse my self for using the name love.

"im sorry if I cursed problems for the chef" she reply's I sigh "not at all no one here likes her" I answer my mate, Cammi nods before heading inside.

cammi's pov

I head inside 'what did she mean by no one likes her' I start to over think leading to me passing out well close to it if it wasn't for my alpha back at black moon I truly do love my old pack but I lost the fight I knew I would Jeff gave me a sad look "Cammi?" he asks I look up "yes Jeff" I ask he sighs "im happy you found your mate even if it means pain to you."

after my convocation with Jeff I had followed my mates sent to her room where all this sluty clothes lay clouting the floor, I cleaned them up of course and had layed in her bed where I am now. Jamie walks into the room with her son she gasps for air when she sees her room clean. "babe?" I ask she looks up at me in shock "can I hold him?" I ask she nods handing me her son he looks so much like her.

"why" I ask she looks at me sadly, right now where laying in her bed and I decided to bring up her sluting around which I can see by the clothes I had picked up. "because I never thought I would meet you" she reply's I nod "stop" I say she nods "I will try" she adds fast but I know its the truth "good" I nod before falling asleep in my mates arms