chapter 7

Cammi's pov

When I wake up I am greeted with the smell of food I smile and start eating that's when Jamie walks in the room fully dressed now that I think about it in dressed to I'm no longer in last nights clothes

"Right sorry I changed you we need to go like now" she says pulling me up and dragging me to the car.

Once we hop in the car she speeds off to the mall we run in and buy heaps of stuff then Jamie runs off giving me her credit card she also told me to leave link open.

After 2 hours of walking around I mind link Jamie saying I'm going to the car. Once I reach the car I hop in locking the doors I see Jamie walk out with like 30 bags of clothes and like 10 bags that say baby factory I then see a bulky man walk out of the mall pushing along a big trailer of baby stuff.

When we get home she tells the boys to take the stuff upstairs and leave the clothes on the floor and up do the room next to ours the guys nod and get to work.

After half an hour walk we make it to a orhfaneage we walk in and We are greeted with people bowing we walk though a sliding door to where I see baby's everywhere "pick one babe" she says I smile I look around and no matter what my eyes keep landing on a little girl I show Jamie the little girl she nods in approval.

We take the little girl to the nurse she smiles "good choice, her name is lily, she is 6 weeks old, her parents died of a hunter attack when she was a new born, her rank is beta." The lady says I smile Jamie nods and pays the money before we head home.

As soon as we get home I hear jacks cry Jamie handed me lily "as I have had a baby her is your well ours but she will be yours if you get what I mean" she yells while running upstairs to where the alpha and Luna stand the alpha starts talking to her she nods and picks jack up she congratulates the Luna and comes down stairs "well we have to kids" she says before we head upstairs and put the kids to bed