Chapter 8

Pic of George right... over... there -------------->

THANKS YOU GUYS FOR READING MY BOOK. YOUR GUYS ARE REALLY AWESOME AND I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I APPRECIATE IT!!!! :D

______________________________________________________________________________

Two weeks have past and everything seems like its back to normal. Well as normal as it can get. In the past few weeks Danny and I seem to be getting close. If feels like when we were kids. Every time he holds my hand or gives me a kiss it feels so natural to me, but I know it means nothing to him. Because of Danny I forgot about everything that has ever gone wrong in my life. I don’t think about my dad’s death all the time and I defiantly don’t think about Tony… a lot. Don’t get me wrong I love Tony, but I know that it’s time to get over him and that’s what I’m doing, too bad the guy I like only sees me as his best friends sister. At least he’s my friend and I can tell him everything and he actually listens and also helps me with my problems. It’s better to have him as a friend than not to have him at all, right?

“Crap I forgot to go get my homework.” Danny said when we got to my locker. “I’ll meet you in class ok?”

“Ok.” I said as he gave me a kiss. I got my book and turned to go to class, but then I ran straight into somebody. “I am so sorry I didn’t even see you.” I said as I was picking my books up off the floor. I looked up to see who I crashed into and when I did I saw Tony hold one of my books.

“Here.” He said handing me one of my books. After a few awkward seconds he broke the silence. “Why are you with him?” when I didn’t answer he asked again. “Why are you with him? Please tell me.” This time his voice got a little loader. Again I didn’t answer. “I asked why you’re with that asswhole?!” He yelled trying to get me to talk.

“Do you really want to know why?” he nodded his head. “Because he was there for me when I caught YOU cheating on ME!” I snapped. “He’s a better man than you! He actually cares about me!”

“Do you really think he cares about you? He’s only using you for your body! He wants to get into your pant and that’s all! Once he gets it he will dump you like yesterday’s trash. So all you’re really doing is setting yourself up for heart break.”

“No, that’s you!” I yelled “He has never once pressured me into doing anything that I didn’t want to unlike you! He’s not what you think! You don’t know him like I do!”

“Yeah sure believe the man whore?” he spat.

"So what you want me to believe the cheater or the EX- manwhore? I think i'm going to take my chances with the manwhore. Tell me how many times did you cheat on me and didn’t tell me about?... Thought so.” I said when he didn’t answer me. As walked to class I could feel Tony walking behind me. When I got there the teacher gave me a detention for being five minutes late. I nodded and walked to my seat. “So why are you late?” Danny asked once our teacher started her speech on why Shakespeare is one of the best play writers ever.

“Because of that.” I said pointing to Tony as he walked in. Tony looked at me for a second with an unreadable expression, and then quickly sat down turning his back to me.

~~~~~~X~~~~~~

After all my morning class Danny was practically dragging me to the cafeteria. “Come oooooooon Sammy I’m hungry.”

“Chill the food is not going to run away you know.” I said trying to pull out of Danny’s grip.

“But what if it does?” he said sounding like a five year old.

“Then I will buy you a chocolate bar on the way home.”

“Fine.” he signed. As we got to the lunch room Danny dragged me to the food line. “What do you want to eat?”

“Um I’ll take a slice of pizza since that’s the only thing that looks edible.” Danny laughed as he put a slice of pizza on both our trays.

“What else?”

“MILK!!!!!!” I yelled. You see milk is my favorite drink in the world. It’s the only thing I will drink.

“Ok chill I’ll you some just please stop screaming.” He said shaking his head smiling. “What flavor?”

“I feel like being spontaneous and get chocolate.” I said grabbing two chocolate milks and putting one on our trays. “What a rush.”

“Ok come on you  Dare Devil lets go before you do something dangerous  like eating your French fries with mustard.” I busted out laughing which he joined not too long after. We walked to our table still smiling, but it was whipped off when I saw Tony and Megan sitting at our table.

“What are they doing here?” I asked when we got to the table.

“Hello to you too Sam. I just wanted to talk to Jake, you do know we used to be such great friends before you and me started dating.” Tony said wrapping his arm around Megan’s waist and pulling her onto his lap.

“Yeah whatever.” I muttered while me and Danny sat down on the opposite side of the table with me in front of Tony. Everyone at the table was looking from me to Tony. Tony glared at Danny when he put his arm around my shoulders. I leaned my head on his chest as he kissed the top of my head. When Tony noticed me looking at him he started to kiss Megan’s neck all the way up to her lips, where they started to make out. Out of the corner of my eye I saw everyone at the table was looking at me and see how I reacted. I put on a smile, even though it’s fake, and cleared my throat to get their attention. “Can you guys stop long enough to find a room.” I said with a forced giggle. Everyone started laughing at what I said, I guess they believed me and my giggles, except for Danny. I knew he would see right through it he always does.

“You ok Sammy?” Danny whispered in my ear. I looked up and smiled at him.

“Of course I am baby.” I said. I gave him a kiss on the cheek then snuggled closer.

Throughout lunch Tony and Megan kept making out. I don’t know if it was to make me throw up or if they just like each other so much that they can’t keep their hand off each other. I was kind of hoping that Tony would realize that I’m right there and that it was hurting me, but knowing Tony he wouldn’t care anyways. The bell rung signaling that class will start in five minutes. Me and Danny waiting until everyone was gone. “Sammy you ok?”

“No… I’m not. Did he not know that it bothers me? Did he not notices that it broken my heart the whole time they were kissing? Why would he do that? This thing we’re doing to get him jealous isn’t working.” I said. “It’s like he doesn’t care about me anymore.”

“Sammy it is working and I know that for a fact.”

“How do you know that for sure?”

“Because the day after we started this relationship thingy he came up to me and we had a talk.” He said standing up and taking my hand. “Come on we have a class to get to.”

“Ok.”