chapter 1

The picture is Samantha :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Crap plaes tell me that wasn't the bell. Stupid Jake just had to make me walk today didn't he? I ran inside the school and to my locker doing the combination. But of course knowing my luck it wouldn't unlock. "Come on you stupid locker please unlock." i said doing to combination again, but it wouldn't open.

"Need any help?" i heard a familiar deep voice ask from behind me. i turned around and was face to face with the biggest player and hottest guy in school. Danny Sulk. Danny was you typical player with  his black hair coming down to his bright grey eyes, square jaw, and lip you just can't help but want to kiss. Oh and you can't forget his god like body. In other words he's perfect.

"No it's ok i can do it..." i said finally unlocking it. "see." I could still feel him behind me. i turned back around to face him, but this time he was closer. I didn't know what to do. He was soooooo close. I could feel my cheeks redden. "Maybe you should go to class so your not too late." i said looking at the floor. He took a step closer.

"But i want to stay here with you." said as he put his hands on my hips and pushed me back until i hit the lockers. What am i suppose to do now? He got closer. His face only centimeters away. What is he doing? Is he going to kiss me? And i got my answers; all of a sudden his lips were on mine. Ifelt the sparks and the tingles. But this was wrong i had a boyfriend who i love, but  when he kisses me it doesn't feel like this.

After a couple more seconds he pulled away smiling at me. Out of nowhere three guys from the foot ball team came from around the corner laughing. What the? "Oh man i cant believe you went through with it." the boy with the red hair said. i looked at Danny confused and found him laughing with them.

"Yeah, yeah now give me my money." The red hair boy reached into his pocket and pulled out $20 and handed it to Danny. "Thanks babyh for helping me get some easy money." Danny said patting the top of my head. I felt like crying. It was just a bet. I was just a bet.Ihate this.

I HATE DANNY SULK!